The Boise State Broncos (17-4, 8-0 MWC) will try to continue a 14-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Wyoming Cowboys (17-3, 6-1 MWC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Broncos ( ).
This article makes reference to lines current as of February 3, 2022 at 12:11 AM ET. Find all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Wyoming vs Boise State Betting Odds
Wyoming Offense Vs. Boise State Defense
|Wyoming Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|77.1 (53)||Points/Gm||58.3 (6)|
|67.4 (232)||Possessions/Game||68.8 (152)|
|48.3 (20)||Field Goal %||40.4 (46)|
|36.5 (54)||3PT %||32.0 (118)|
|56.3 (12)||Effective FG %||45.2 (28)|
|59.9 (8)||True Shooting %||46.7 (11)|
Boise State Offense Vs. Wyoming Defense
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wyoming Defense|
|67.7 (277)||Points/Gm||66.0 (94)|
|64.9 (324)||Possessions/Game||70.3 (232)|
|43.6 (210)||Field Goal %||41.4 (92)|
|34.2 (163)||3PT %||28.3 (11)|
|50.2 (200)||Effective FG %||46.9 (77)|
|52.6 (225)||True Shooting %||48.1 (24)|
Wyoming Betting Insights
- Wyoming has put together an 11-6-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cowboys are 5-4-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- In Wyoming’s 19 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- In 17 of 19 games this season, Wyoming and its opponents have scored more than 129 points.
- Cowboys contests this year have an average point total of 139.9, 10.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State has covered 12 times in 20 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Broncos have covered the spread five times this year (5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to hit the over six out of 20 times this year.
- Boise State’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 129 points in eight of 20 outings.
- The average total for Broncos games this season has been 132.5, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyoming Key Players
- Graham Ike leads the Cowboys in points and rebounds. He puts up 19.7 points per game while tacking on 8.9 rebounds.
- Hunter Maldonado paces the squad with 6.4 assists per game.
- Drake Jeffries is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- Wyoming’s blocks leader is Jeremiah Oden, who collects 0.9 per game. Maldonado leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Boise State Key Players
- Abu Kigab owns the Broncos top spot in scoring with 13.2 points per game and also tacks on 6.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.
- The Boise State leaders in rebounds and assists are Mladen Armus (8.7 rebounds per game) and Emmanuel Akot (3.0 assists per game).
- Akot makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on Boise State grabs more steals than Kigab (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Armus (1.2 per game).