The Radford Highlanders (7-15, 3-7 Big South) will look to break a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Winthrop Eagles (15-8, 7-2 Big South) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Winthrop Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to place a bet on the Eagles () or the Highlanders ( to win)? Read on for betting trends, insights and more.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of February 9, 2022 at 12:03 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Winthrop vs Radford Betting Odds
Winthrop Offense Vs. Radford Defense
|Winthrop Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|75.5 (77)||Points/Gm||68.6 (170)|
|69.5 (127)||Possessions/Game||65.5 (37)|
|48.1 (23)||Field Goal %||44.8 (280)|
|37.3 (29)||3PT %||35.2 (271)|
|55.9 (19)||Effective FG %||51.5 (278)|
|58.8 (22)||True Shooting %||56.1 (330)|
Radford Offense Vs. Winthrop Defense
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Winthrop Defense|
|63.1 (333)||Points/Gm||71.6 (253)|
|65.5 (303)||Possessions/Game||71.1 (265)|
|41.8 (292)||Field Goal %||43.1 (183)|
|31.9 (276)||3PT %||35.5 (284)|
|48.5 (265)||Effective FG %||50.4 (229)|
|51.3 (272)||True Shooting %||53.8 (251)|
Winthrop Betting Insights
- Winthrop has compiled a 6-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- A total of 11 out of Winthrop’s 21 games this season have gone over the point total.
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford is 5-15-0 ATS this season.
- In Radford’s 20 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Winthrop Key Players
- D.J. Burns leads the Eagles in scoring, putting up 16.1 points per game.
- Drew Buggs leads Winthrop with 4.1 assists per game and Cory Hightower paces the squad with 6.3 rebounds per outing.
- The Eagles are led by Patrick Good from long distance. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Winthrop’s blocks leader is Kelton Talford, who records 0.7 per game. Hightower leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Radford Key Players
- Josiah Jeffers’ excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Highlanders scoring and assists leaderboards with 9.3 points per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Rashun Williams is the Radford leader with five per game.
- Bryan Hart makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Nobody on Radford grabs more steals than Jeffers (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Williams (0.5 per game).