The Wagner Seahawks (16-2, 11-0 NEC) will look to extend an eight-game home winning streak when they square off against the Long Island Sharks (9-12, 6-5 NEC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Spiro Sports Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Seahawks (on the spread) or the Sharks.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of February 5, 2022 at 12:04 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wagner vs LIU Betting Odds
Wagner Offense Vs. LIU Defense
|Wagner Offense||Stats (Rank)||LIU Defense|
|71.2 (181)||Points/Gm||73.1 (281)|
|68.9 (160)||Possessions/Game||74.6 (342)|
|46.6 (56)||Field Goal %||41.4 (91)|
|26.8 (356)||3PT %||32.8 (154)|
|50.4 (196)||Effective FG %||48.4 (138)|
|53.6 (196)||True Shooting %||51.3 (128)|
LIU Offense Vs. Wagner Defense
|LIU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wagner Defense|
|73.7 (118)||Points/Gm||58.9 (10)|
|73.3 (42)||Possessions/Game||68.1 (115)|
|42 (281)||Field Goal %||39.7 (31)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||29.5 (31)|
|48.5 (261)||Effective FG %||45.7 (36)|
|51.3 (268)||True Shooting %||49.7 (67)|
Wagner Betting Insights
- Wagner has put together a 9-6-1 ATS record so far this year.
- Wagner and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times this season.
LIU Betting Insights
- LIU is 9-11-0 ATS this year.
- LIU’s games have hit the over nine out of 20 times this year.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wagner Key Players
- Alex Morales leads the Seahawks in scoring (17.2 points per game), rebounding (7.2 per game) and assists (3.8 per game).
- The Seahawks are led by Zaire Williams from beyond the arc. He hits 1.1 shots from deep per game.
- Wagner’s steals leader is Morales, who collects 1.8 per game. Elijah Ford leads the team averaging one block an outing.
LIU Key Players
- Tyrn Flowers owns the Sharks top spot in scoring with 19.2 points per game and also tacks on 7.4 rebounds and three assists per contest.
- When it comes to LIU leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaac Kante with 7.8 rebounds per game and Tre Wood with 3.7 assists per game.
- Flowers makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sharks, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Flowers is a defensive force for LIU, leading the team in both steals (1.5 per game) and blocks (1.6 per game).