The Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (13-10, 5-7 Big East) aim to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the No. 24 UConn Huskies (16-7, 7-5 Big East) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Red Storm ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of February 12, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
UConn vs Saint John’s (NY) Betting Odds
UConn Offense Vs. Saint John’s (NY) Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint John’s (NY) Defense|
|77.6 (43)||Points/Gm||74.3 (306)|
|69.0 (146)||Possessions/Game||74.8 (348)|
|43.7 (201)||Field Goal %||41.7 (103)|
|35.3 (106)||3PT %||36.3 (321)|
|49.8 (216)||Effective FG %||48.6 (146)|
|54.3 (157)||True Shooting %||52.1 (174)|
Saint John’s (NY) Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|Saint John’s (NY) Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|79.3 (22)||Points/Gm||65.5 (75)|
|74.0 (30)||Possessions/Game||69.5 (204)|
|44.9 (127)||Field Goal %||40.0 (32)|
|33.3 (204)||3PT %||35.0 (257)|
|50.4 (190)||Effective FG %||45.4 (26)|
|53.2 (202)||True Shooting %||48.7 (32)|
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 10-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 16 out of UConn’s 23 games have gone over the point total.
- UConn and its opponents have scored more than 150.5 points in six of 23 games this season.
- The average point total in Huskies outings this year is 137.9, 12.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Insights
- Saint John’s (NY) has covered 10 times in 23 chances against the spread this season.
- The Red Storm are 4-4 ATS this year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the point total 13 out of 23 times this year.
- Saint John’s (NY) has played 13 games this season that finished with a combined score over 150.5 points.
- Red Storm contests this season have a 150.7-point average over/under, 0.2 more points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
UConn Key Players
- The Huskies points and assists leader is R.J. Cole. He scores 16.3 points per game and adds 4.4 assists.
- UConn’s rebounding leader is Adama Sanogo, who pulls down 8.3 per game.
- Cole knocks down 1.8 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- Cole leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Isaiah Whaley collects 2.1 blocks a game to pace UConn.
Saint John’s (NY) Key Players
- Julian Champagnie leads the team in both scoring (18.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Posh Alexander puts in work handing out assists and is Saint John’s (NY)’s assist leader with 5.2 per game.
- Champagnie is tops from three-point range for the Red Storm, hitting 2.2 treys per game.
- Alexander tops Saint John’s (NY) in steals with 2.5 per game, and Joel Soriano leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.