The No. 4 seed UCLA Bruins (26-7) are aiming to advance to the Sweet 16 round of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 5 seed Saint Mary’s Gaels (26-7) on Saturday at 7:10 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Gaels ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of March 18, 2022 at 4:00 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
UCLA vs Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Odds
UCLA Offense Vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense
|UCLA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense|
|75.8 (51)||Points/Gm||60.3 (10)|
|67.2 (214)||Possessions/Game||66.2 (57)|
|44.8 (124)||Field Goal %||42.4 (133)|
|35.2 (95)||3PT %||33.9 (209)|
|50.4 (168)||Effective FG %||47.2 (66)|
|54.3 (141)||True Shooting %||49.5 (41)|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense Vs. UCLA Defense
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCLA Defense|
|70.1 (202)||Points/Gm||64.5 (42)|
|64.4 (330)||Possessions/Game||69.5 (214)|
|46.5 (49)||Field Goal %||41.5 (76)|
|35.4 (83)||3PT %||32.2 (107)|
|52.9 (68)||Effective FG %||47.5 (78)|
|56.1 (73)||True Shooting %||49.8 (50)|
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA has put together a 17-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bruins have an ATS record of 15-11-1.
- UCLA’s games have gone over the point total 16 out of 33 times this season.
- UCLA’s 33 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 127 points 25 times.
- The Bruins have an average point total of 139 in their games this year, 12 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Insights
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 20-12-2 ATS this season.
- The Gaels have covered the spread once when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- In Saint Mary’s (CA)’s 34 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has combined with its opponents to score more than 127 points in 21 of 34 games this season.
- The average over/under for Gaels outings this season is 131.1, 4.1 more points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
UCLA Key Players
- Johnny Juzang leads the Bruins scoring 15.8 points per game.
- Tyger Campbell leads UCLA with 4.2 assists per game and Jaime Jaquez Jr. paces the team with 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Bruins are led by Campbell from long distance. He hits 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- UCLA’s blocks leader is Myles Johnson, who averages 1.3 per game. Jaquez Jr. leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Key Players
- Matthias Tass leads the team in both scoring (12.6 points per game) and rebounding (6.1 rebounds per game).
- Tommy Kuhse puts in work dishing out assists and is Saint Mary’s (CA)’s assist leader with 3.6 per game.
- Alex Ducas leads the Gaels in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s Logan Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with two per game and Tass is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.