The Texas Southern Tigers (16-12, 13-5 SWAC) host the Grambling Tigers (13-19, 9-9 SWAC) in a matchup of SWAC rivals at Bartow Arena, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Friday, March 11, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Texas Southern Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Grambling Tigers ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data current as of March 11, 2022 at 12:00 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Texas Southern vs Grambling Betting Odds
Texas Southern Offense Vs. Grambling Defense
|Texas Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grambling Defense|
|68.5 (242)||Points/Gm||68.8 (171)|
|79.5 (15)||Possessions/Game||70.8 (277)|
|44.7 (133)||Field Goal %||42.1 (117)|
|30.9 (308)||3PT %||35.6 (298)|
|49.2 (245)||Effective FG %||48.4 (123)|
|45.6 (349)||True Shooting %||51.5 (123)|
Grambling Offense Vs. Texas Southern Defense
|Grambling Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Southern Defense|
|63.8 (333)||Points/Gm||66 (79)|
|67.2 (219)||Possessions/Game||70.3 (251)|
|40.9 (323)||Field Goal %||40.6 (38)|
|32.1 (264)||3PT %||29.8 (21)|
|45.4 (347)||Effective FG %||45.9 (25)|
|49.9 (314)||True Shooting %||47.8 (10)|
Texas Southern Betting Insights
- Texas Southern has put together a 14-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Texas Southern Tigers have covered the spread four times this season (4-5 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Texas Southern’s games have hit the over 12 out of 28 times this season.
- Texas Southern’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 133 points 15 times.
- The Texas Southern Tigers have an average total of 136.8 in their matchups this year, 3.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Grambling Betting Insights
- Grambling has put together a 14-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Grambling Tigers are 4-5-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Grambling and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 31 times this season.
- Grambling and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in 22 of 31 games this season.
- The Tigers’ average game total this season has been 137.8, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Texas Southern Key Players
- John Walker III leads the Texas Southern Tigers scoring 9.6 points per game.
- Brison Gresham paces Texas Southern with seven rebounds a game and Jordan Gilliam leads the team with 2.2 assists per contest.
- Bryson Etienne connects on 1.3 treys per game to lead the Texas Southern Tigers.
- Texas Southern’s steals leader is PJ Henry, who collects one per game. Gresham leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks an outing.
Grambling Key Players
- Cameron Christon owns the Grambling Tigers top spot in scoring with 13.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest.
- The Grambling leaders in rebounds and assists are AJ Taylor (5.5 rebounds per game) and Tra’Michael Moton (3.6 assists per game).
- Christon leads the Grambling Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Grambling grabs more steals than Moton (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Taylor (one per game).