The Georgia Bulldogs (6-23, 1-15 SEC) hope to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (21-7, 12-4 SEC) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Volunteers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of February 28, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Tennessee vs Georgia Betting Odds
Tennessee Offense Vs. Georgia Defense
|Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|73.4 (118)||Points/Gm||78.3 (346)|
|68.3 (167)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (205)|
|42.7 (258)||Field Goal %||47.4 (345)|
|34.6 (138)||3PT %||34.7 (240)|
|49.8 (215)||Effective FG %||54.5 (348)|
|53.4 (201)||True Shooting %||57 (349)|
Georgia Offense Vs. Tennessee Defense
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tennessee Defense|
|70.6 (193)||Points/Gm||62.8 (27)|
|69 (136)||Possessions/Game||68.5 (154)|
|44.6 (147)||Field Goal %||40.5 (39)|
|33.1 (218)||3PT %||31.9 (96)|
|50.9 (156)||Effective FG %||46.8 (53)|
|55.3 (115)||True Shooting %||50.8 (95)|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 16-point favorites this season.
- In Tennessee’s 28 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 12 times.
- Tennessee and its opponents have gone over 145 combined points in 10 of 28 games this season.
- The average point total in Volunteers games this season is 137.7, 7.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia has covered nine times in 31 games with a spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 16 points or more this year (in four opportunities).
- A total of 18 Georgia games this season have hit the over.
- Georgia has played 18 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 145 points.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season is 143.1 points, 1.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Tennessee Key Players
- The Volunteers points and assists leader is Kennedy Chandler. He scores 13.6 points per game and contributes 4.7 assists.
- Tennessee is led in rebounds by Josiah-Jordan James’ 5.7 per game.
- Santiago Vescovi is the top three-point shooter for the Volunteers, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Chandler leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Olivier Nkamhoua collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Tennessee.
Georgia Key Players
- The Bulldogs leader in scoring is Kario Oquendo with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 0.9 assists per game.
- The Georgia leaders in rebounds and assists are Braelen Bridges (5.6 rebounds per game) and Aaron Cook (5.6 assists per game).
- Noah Baumann makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, averaging two treys per game.
- Nobody on Georgia grabs more steals than Cook (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Oquendo (0.5 per game).