The Florida State Seminoles (17-13, 10-10 ACC) aim to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Syracuse Orange (15-16, 9-11 ACC) at 12:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at Barclays Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Orange’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Seminoles ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 8, 2022 at 12:19 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Syracuse vs Florida State Betting Odds
Syracuse Offense Vs. Florida State Defense
|Syracuse Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida State Defense|
|76.7 (48)||Points/Gm||71.1 (237)|
|68.8 (143)||Possessions/Game||68.4 (155)|
|44.9 (126)||Field Goal %||44.2 (227)|
|37.4 (29)||3PT %||37 (333)|
|52.2 (99)||Effective FG %||52.1 (292)|
|55.8 (93)||True Shooting %||55.1 (295)|
Florida State Offense Vs. Syracuse Defense
|Florida State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Syracuse Defense|
|71.5 (161)||Points/Gm||75.2 (316)|
|67.8 (189)||Possessions/Game||68.4 (155)|
|43.8 (200)||Field Goal %||42.8 (154)|
|34.2 (162)||3PT %||33.6 (186)|
|49.6 (226)||Effective FG %||51 (249)|
|53.3 (199)||True Shooting %||54.3 (268)|
Syracuse Betting Insights
- Syracuse has covered 15 times in 32 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Orange have an ATS record of 9-10 when playing as at least 1-point favorites this season.
- Syracuse and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 17 out of 32 times this season.
- Syracuse and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in 21 of 32 games this season.
- The Orange have an average total of 147.5 in their contests this year, 1.0 more point than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida State Betting Insights
- Florida State has put together an 11-19-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Seminoles are 6-5 ATS this year when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the point total 17 out of 30 times this year.
- Florida State has played 14 games this season that have gone over 146.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Seminoles games this season is 140.6 points, 5.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Syracuse Key Players
- Buddy Boeheim leads the Orange scoring 19.3 points per game.
- Cole Swider paces Syracuse with 6.6 rebounds a game and Joseph Girard III leads the team with 4.2 assists per contest.
- The Orange are led by Boeheim from beyond the arc. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Syracuse’s blocks leader is Jesse Edwards, who records 2.8 per game. Girard III leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Florida State Key Players
- Caleb Mills owns the Seminoles top spot in scoring with 13 points per game and also tacks on 2.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Florida State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Anthony Polite with 5.6 rebounds per game and Rayquan Evans with 3.1 assists per game.
- Mills leads the Seminoles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.2 made threes per game.
- Mills tops Florida State in steals with 1.6 per game, and John Butler leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.