The Maine Black Bears (5-18, 2-10 America East) will attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Stony Brook Seawolves (14-10, 6-5 America East) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Cross Insurance Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Seawolves’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Black Bears ( ).
This article makes reference to lines current as of February 12, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Stony Brook vs Maine Betting Odds
Stony Brook Offense Vs. Maine Defense
|Stony Brook Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maine Defense|
|72.1 (157)||Points/Gm||69.7 (203)|
|67.6 (216)||Possessions/Game||67.4 (98)|
|43.4 (220)||Field Goal %||46.3 (326)|
|33.3 (204)||3PT %||36.2 (320)|
|50.4 (190)||Effective FG %||52.7 (315)|
|54 (171)||True Shooting %||55.2 (310)|
Maine Offense Vs. Stony Brook Defense
|Maine Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stony Brook Defense|
|61 (349)||Points/Gm||73.2 (288)|
|65.8 (295)||Possessions/Game||69.6 (208)|
|41.2 (310)||Field Goal %||46.2 (324)|
|31.3 (301)||3PT %||32.5 (135)|
|47.1 (307)||Effective FG %||52.5 (309)|
|49.2 (319)||True Shooting %||54.2 (265)|
Stony Brook Betting Insights
- Stony Brook is 8-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Seawolves have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- A total of 14 out of Stony Brook’s 23 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 15 of 23 games this season, Stony Brook and its opponents have scored more than 140 points.
- The Seawolves have an average total of 139.4 in their contests this year, 0.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Maine Betting Insights
- Maine is 10-10-0 ATS this year.
- The Black Bears have covered the spread 10 times this season (10-4 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Maine and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 12 out of 20 times this year.
- Maine has combined with its opponent to score more than 140 points in five of 20 games this season.
- Black Bears games this season have had an average of 128.2 points, 11.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Stony Brook Key Players
- Anthony Roberts leads the Seawolves in scoring, putting up 14.7 points per game.
- Tykei Greene paces Stony Brook with 7.5 rebounds per game and Jahlil Jenkins leads the team with 2.9 assists per contest.
- The Seawolves are led by Jenkins from long distance. He knocks down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Jenkins leads the team with two steals per game. Jaden Sayles collects 0.5 blocks a contest to pace Stony Brook.
Maine Key Players
- Vukasin Masic leads the Black Bears in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 9.7 points, 3.9 pulling down rebounds and handing out 3.2 assists per game.
- Masic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Black Bears, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Maks Klanjscek tops Maine in steals with one per game, and Sam Ihekwoaba leads the squad in blocks with 0.3 per game.