The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (10-14, 7-5 Big South) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (11-16, 3-9 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The Blue Hose have also lost three games in a row. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Spartans (on the spread) or the Blue Hose.
This article uses lines valid as of February 15, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
South Carolina Upstate vs Presbyterian Betting Odds
South Carolina Upstate Offense Vs. Presbyterian Defense
|South Carolina Upstate Offense||Stats (Rank)||Presbyterian Defense|
|71.5 (167)||Points/Gm||67.3 (131)|
|68.5 (167)||Possessions/Game||66.1 (50)|
|45.8 (86)||Field Goal %||45.5 (302)|
|37.9 (23)||3PT %||37.2 (341)|
|53.1 (69)||Effective FG %||52.6 (312)|
|56.6 (65)||True Shooting %||57 (347)|
Presbyterian Offense Vs. South Carolina Upstate Defense
|Presbyterian Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Carolina Upstate Defense|
|67.1 (281)||Points/Gm||73.2 (288)|
|66.4 (270)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (193)|
|42 (281)||Field Goal %||43.8 (226)|
|27.5 (355)||3PT %||30.4 (48)|
|47 (313)||Effective FG %||49.9 (204)|
|50.6 (295)||True Shooting %||54.2 (266)|
South Carolina Upstate Betting Insights
- South Carolina Upstate has put together a 13-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over 14 out of 22 times this season.
Presbyterian Betting Insights
- Presbyterian has covered 13 times in 25 games with a spread this year.
- Presbyterian’s games have hit the over 11 out of 25 times this season.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
South Carolina Upstate Key Players
- The Spartans points and rebounds leader is Bryson Mozone. He puts up 15.3 points per game and pulls down 5.4 rebounds.
- South Carolina Upstate’s assists leader is Dalvin White, who racks up 3.9 per game.
- The Spartans are led by Jordan Gainey from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Gainey leads the team with one steal per game. Josh Aldrich collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace South Carolina Upstate.
Presbyterian Key Players
- The Blue Hose leader in scoring is Rayshon Harrison with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds per game and 2.7 assists per game.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounds and assists are Winston Hill (6.3 rebounds per game) and Trevon Reddish (2.9 assists per game).
- Harrison makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Hose, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Presbyterian’s Kobe Stewart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Marquis Barnett is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.