The Georgetown Hoyas (6-12, 0-7 Big East) hope to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Seton Hall Pirates (12-7, 3-6 Big East) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Pirates’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Hoyas ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of February 1, 2022 at 12:04 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Betting Odds
Seton Hall Offense Vs. Georgetown Defense
|Seton Hall Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgetown Defense|
|76.3 (65)||Points/Gm||76.4 (331)|
|70.5 (94)||Possessions/Game||71.2 (261)|
|42.6 (259)||Field Goal %||45.0 (291)|
|32.0 (264)||3PT %||35.5 (290)|
|48.2 (274)||Effective FG %||52.2 (306)|
|53.6 (191)||True Shooting %||54.8 (301)|
Georgetown Offense Vs. Seton Hall Defense
|Georgetown Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seton Hall Defense|
|72.9 (138)||Points/Gm||67.9 (153)|
|70.2 (101)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (254)|
|42.0 (282)||Field Goal %||39.9 (38)|
|37.8 (23)||3PT %||31.6 (98)|
|48.7 (254)||Effective FG %||45.2 (24)|
|52.6 (224)||True Shooting %||49.6 (64)|
Seton Hall Betting Insights
- Seton Hall has compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 7-point favorites this season.
- A total of seven out of Seton Hall’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have gone over 152.5 combined points in four of 18 games this season.
- The Pirates have had an average of 140.9 points in their games this season, 11.6 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Georgetown Betting Insights
- Georgetown has put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hoyas have covered the spread twice this year (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Georgetown’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 18 times this year.
- Georgetown has played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score over 152.5 points.
- Hoyas matchups this season have a 145.0-point average over/under, 7.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Seton Hall Key Players
- Jared Rhoden leads the Pirates scoring 15.6 points per game.
- Kadary Richmond leads Seton Hall with 3.7 assists per game and Alexis Yetna paces the squad with 7.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Pirates are led by Jamir Harris from long distance. He hits 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Seton Hall’s blocks leader is Ike Obiagu, who records 3.5 per game. Richmond leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Georgetown Key Players
- Aminu Mohammed is at the top of the Hoyas scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.8 points per game and 8.0 rebounds per game this season.
- The Georgetown leader in assists is Dante Harris with 4.4 assists per game.
- Kaiden Rice is tops from three-point range for the Hoyas, knocking down 3.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Georgetown grabs more steals than Dante Harris (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Ryan Mutombo (1.0 per game).