The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-7, 6-2 MAAC) will look to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Manhattan Jaspers (10-6, 3-4 MAAC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Yanitelli Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Peacocks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Jaspers ( ).
Saint Peter’s Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Saint Peter’s Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|65.9 (305)||Points/Gm||72.1 (268)|
|67.2 (248)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (301)|
|40.4 (328)||Field Goal %||45.8 (321)|
|32.7 (236)||3PT %||34.4 (241)|
|45.6 (333)||Effective FG %||51.5 (281)|
|50.3 (301)||True Shooting %||53.1 (232)|
Manhattan Offense Vs. Saint Peter’s Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Defense|
|73.5 (131)||Points/Gm||64 (55)|
|70.1 (116)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (89)|
|45.6 (108)||Field Goal %||40.3 (50)|
|31.1 (292)||3PT %||30.3 (56)|
|50.5 (195)||Effective FG %||45.9 (45)|
|55.9 (96)||True Shooting %||51.8 (163)|
Saint Peter’s Betting Insights
- Saint Peter’s has covered eight times in 14 chances against the spread this season.
- The Peacocks have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- A total of five out of Saint Peter’s 14 games this season have hit the over.
- In three of 14 games this season, Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- Peacocks contests this year have an average point total of 131.4, 2.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan is 9-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Jaspers have been an underdog by 7 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- So far this season, 12 out of Manhattan’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Manhattan has played 14 games this season that ended with a point total above 133.5 points.
- The Jaspers have a 136.4-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 2.9 more points than this game’s total.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- Daryl Banks III leads the Peacocks in scoring, racking up 11.6 points per game.
- KC Ndefo leads Saint Peter’s with 2.1 assists a game and Fousseyni Drame paces the squad with 6.9 rebounds per outing.
- Banks III knocks down 1.6 treys per game to lead the Peacocks.
- Ndefo averages 1.3 steals and 2.1 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Saint Peter’s.
Manhattan Key Players
- The Jaspers go-to guy, Jose Perez, leads the team in both scoring (17.8 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- Josh Roberts collects all of the boards and is the Manhattan leader in rebounds, grabbing 5.6 per game.
- Samir Stewart is tops from three-point range for the Jaspers, knocking down 1.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on Manhattan grabs more steals than Elijah Buchanan (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Roberts (1.1 per game).