The La Salle Explorers (10-18, 5-13 A-10) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (11-18, 5-13 A-10) on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Explorers ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of March 8, 2022 at 12:20 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs La Salle Betting Odds
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Offense Vs. La Salle Defense
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||La Salle Defense|
|68 (259)||Points/Gm||72.1 (257)|
|81.5 (14)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (298)|
|42.5 (267)||Field Goal %||43.6 (199)|
|34.1 (168)||3PT %||37.3 (343)|
|50.2 (191)||Effective FG %||50.6 (233)|
|44.7 (351)||True Shooting %||51.7 (134)|
La Salle Offense Vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Defense
|La Salle Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Joseph’s (PA) Defense|
|68.3 (257)||Points/Gm||69.3 (186)|
|68 (179)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (238)|
|41.7 (299)||Field Goal %||42.8 (154)|
|32.3 (257)||3PT %||31.2 (54)|
|48.3 (280)||Effective FG %||47.6 (82)|
|51.2 (277)||True Shooting %||49.7 (48)|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Insights
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 16-12-1 ATS this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over 12 out of 29 times this season.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have gone over 133.5 combined points in 19 of 29 games this season.
- Hawks contests this year have an average total of 142.5, 9.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
La Salle Betting Insights
- La Salle is 11-15-2 ATS this season.
- The Explorers have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more 16 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those games.
- A total of 14 La Salle games this year have hit the over.
- La Salle has played 17 games this season that have gone over 133.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Explorers games this season has been 140, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Key Players
- Jordan Hall leads the Hawks in scoring (14.2 points per game) and assists (5.8 assists per game).
- Ejike Obinna paces Saint Joseph’s (PA) with 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Taylor Funk connects on 2.7 treys per game to lead the Hawks.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s steals leader is Hall, who averages 1.2 per game. Obinna leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks a contest.
La Salle Key Players
- Clifton Moore owns the Explorers top spot in scoring with 13 points per game and also tacks on 6.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to La Salle leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Christian Ray with seven rebounds per game and Jhamir Brickus with 3.6 assists per game.
- Josh Nickelberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Explorers, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- La Salle’s Anwar Gill has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Moore is first in blocks with 2.8 per game.