The Sacramento Kings (22-40) face the Oklahoma City Thunder (19-41) in the second game of a five-game road trip. Tip-off for Monday’s game is 8 p.m. ET at Paycom Center. Below, we look at the Kings vs. Thunder odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Kings have dropped their last four games, including all three since the All-Star break. They kicked off their road trip with a 115-110 loss to the Denver Nuggets Saturday. They are 3.5 games behind the No. 10 seed in the Western Conference, the final spot for the play-in games for the postseason.
The Thunder have lost seven of their last nine games but are 1-1 since the All-Star Game. They are coming off a 129-125 road win over the Indiana Pacers Friday. They are 4.5 games out of the final play-in spot.
Kings at Thunder odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 7:30 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Kings -200 (bet $200 to win $100) | Thunder +160 (bet $100 to win $160)
- Against the spread (ATS): Kings -4.5 (-115) | Thunder +4.5 (-107)
- Over/Under (O/U): 222.5 (O: -112 | U: -108)
Kings at Thunder key injuries
- G Terence Davis (wrist) out
- C Richaun Holmes (back) questionable
- G Luguentz Dort (back) out
- G Josh Giddey (hip) out
- G Ty Jerome (hip) out
- C Mike Muscala (ankle) out
- C Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (foot) out
- F Kenrich Williams (knee) out