The Rider Broncs (10-16, 6-10 MAAC) will try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Niagara Purple Eagles (12-13, 7-9 MAAC) on Friday, February 25, 2022 at Alumni Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Purple Eagles ( ).
This article refers to betting data current as of February 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rider vs Niagara Betting Odds
Rider Offense Vs. Niagara Defense
|Rider Offense||Stats (Rank)||Niagara Defense|
|67.5 (272)||Points/Gm||66.7 (103)|
|69.3 (117)||Possessions/Game||66.7 (74)|
|40.4 (328)||Field Goal %||41.2 (74)|
|31.2 (303)||3PT %||33.7 (190)|
|44.8 (350)||Effective FG %||47.6 (90)|
|48.9 (326)||True Shooting %||51.4 (129)|
Niagara Offense Vs. Rider Defense
|Niagara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rider Defense|
|68.1 (258)||Points/Gm||69.7 (203)|
|65.9 (286)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (193)|
|44.3 (173)||Field Goal %||41 (62)|
|35 (113)||3PT %||33 (164)|
|50.8 (159)||Effective FG %||48.3 (121)|
|54.4 (152)||True Shooting %||52 (159)|
Rider Betting Insights
- Rider has covered 10 times in 25 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Broncs have covered the spread three times this season (3-4 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, nine out of Rider’s 25 games have hit the over.
- Rider’s 25 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 131 points 18 times.
- The Broncs have an average total of 140.7 in their games this year, 9.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Niagara Betting Insights
- Niagara is 13-11-0 ATS this year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 6-5.
- Niagara’s games have gone over the point total 12 out of 25 times this season.
- Niagara has combined with its opponent to score more than 131 points in 13 of 25 games this season.
- The Purple Eagles’ average game total this season has been 133.8, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rider Key Players
- Dimencio Vaughn leads the Broncs in points and rebounds. He scores 12.8 points per game while tacking on 7.8 rebounds.
- Dwight Murray Jr. paces the team with 4.7 assists per game.
- Allen Powell makes 1.8 treys per game to lead the Broncs.
- Vaughn averages 1.8 steals and 0.7 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Rider.
Niagara Key Players
- Marcus Hammond outpaced his teammates on the Purple Eagles scoring front by putting up 17.8 points per game. He adds 4.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- Sam Iorio (6.3 rebounds per game) and Noah Thomasson (3.6 assists per game) are the Niagara leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Hammond is tops from three-point range for the Purple Eagles, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- Niagara’s Jordan Cintron has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Iorio is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.