Ivy League foes square off when the Princeton Tigers (17-5, 7-2 Ivy League) visit the Brown Bears (12-13, 4-6 Ivy League) at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 18, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bears ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of February 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Princeton vs Brown Betting Odds
Princeton Offense Vs. Brown Defense
|Princeton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Brown Defense|
|81.1 (9)||Points/Gm||68.4 (162)|
|69.7 (108)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (195)|
|48.7 (12)||Field Goal %||43.9 (226)|
|38.2 (17)||3PT %||34.4 (229)|
|57.4 (6)||Effective FG %||50.4 (228)|
|59 (16)||True Shooting %||53.7 (241)|
Brown Offense Vs. Princeton Defense
|Brown Offense||Stats (Rank)||Princeton Defense|
|71 (182)||Points/Gm||70 (204)|
|68.7 (158)||Possessions/Game||71.6 (286)|
|43.1 (233)||Field Goal %||44.9 (278)|
|31.8 (282)||3PT %||33.4 (179)|
|49.5 (224)||Effective FG %||50.3 (222)|
|53.2 (199)||True Shooting %||52.5 (193)|
Princeton Betting Insights
- Princeton has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Tigers have an ATS record of 8-8-1.
- In Princeton’s 23 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- Princeton’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 146 points 16 times.
- The Tigers have an average point total of 145.2 in their outings this year, 0.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Brown Betting Insights
- Brown has covered 12 times in 25 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Bears have covered the spread five times this year (5-4 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Brown’s games have gone over the point total 12 out of 25 times this year.
- Brown has played nine games this season that have had more than 146 combined points scored.
- The Bears have a 137.9-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 8.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Princeton Key Players
- Ethan Wright leads the Tigers in scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- Princeton’s assists leader is Tosan Evbuomwan, who averages 4.8 per game.
- The Tigers are led by Wright from long distance. He hits 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Evbuomwan averages 1.7 steals and 0.4 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Princeton.
Brown Key Players
- Tamenang Choh leads the Bears in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 14 points, 8.1 grabbing rebounds and dishing 2.6 assists per game.
- Kino Lilly Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Bears, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Brown grabs more steals than Lilly Jr. (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Jaylan Gainey (two per game).