The Portland Trail Blazers (25-37) continue their four-game road trip with the first of two games in a row against the Minnesota Timberwolves (35-29). Tip-off is 8 p.m. ET at Target Center. Below, we look at the Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Trail Blazers, who won four straight games leading up to the All-Star break, have been bad since coming back. They have lost all three of their games since the break by 30 points or more and are currently outside the playoff picture in the Western Conference’s 11th seed.
The Timberwolves have won three games in a row and are 11-4 in their last 15 outings. They are playing for the second night in a row after blowing out the Oklahoma City Thunder 138-101 on the road Friday. They are now the seventh seed in the Western Conference.
Trail Blazers at Timberwolves odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 11:03 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Trail Blazers +750 (bet $100 to win $750) | Timberwolves -1400 (bet $1,400 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Trail Blazers +14.5 (-115) | Timberwolves -14.5 (-107)
- Over/Under (O/U): 233.5 (O: -112 | U: -108)
Trail Blazers at Timberwolves key injuries
- G Eric Bledsoe (Achilles) out
- F Josh Hart (rest) out
- G Joe Ingles (knee) out
- G Damian Lillard (core) out
- F Nasir Little (shoulder) out
- C Jusuf Nurkic (foot) out
- F Justise Winslow (Achilles) out
Timberwolves (not officially submitted)
- G Anthony Edwards (patella) out
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning