The Oklahoma City Thunder (21-53) wrap up a two-game road trip Monday when they face the Portland Trail Blazers (27-47). Tip-off is 10 p.m. ET at Moda Center. Below, we look at the Thunder vs. Trail Blazers odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Thunder are coming off a 113-107 loss at the Denver Nuggets and have only one win in their last 12 games. Their 21 wins are the second-fewest in the league.
The Blazers have lost three straight games and are coming off two consecutive losses to the Houston Rockets, who are tied for the fewest wins in the NBA. They have won only two of their last 15 games.
- Money line: Thunder -145 (bet $145 to win $100) | Trail Blazers +120 (bet $100 to win $120)
- Against the spread (ATS): Thunder -2.5 (-115) | Trail Blazers +2.5 (-107)
- Over/Under (O/U): 220.5 (O: -112 | U: -108)
Thunder at Trail Blazers key injuries
- F Darius Bazley (knee) doubtful
- G Lu Dort (shoulder) out
- F Derrick Favors (back) out
- G Josh Giddey (hip) out
- G Shai Gilgeous-Alexnder (ankle) out
- G Ty Jerome (sports hernia) out
- C Mike Muscala (ankle) out
- C Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (foot) out
- F Kenrich Williams (knee) out
- G Eric Bledsoe (Achilles) out
- F Greg Brown III (eye) questionable
- F Josh Hart (knee) out
- F Joe Ingles (knee) out
- G Damian Lillard (core) out
- F Nassir Little (shoulder) out
- C Jusuf Nurkic (foot) out
- G Anfernee Simons (knee) out
- F Trendon Watford (knee) out
- F Justise Winslow (calf) questionable
Thunder at Trail Blazers odds, lines, picks and predictions
Thunder 110, Blazers 101
This is a battle of struggling teams, but the Blazers seem to be struggling the most. The Thunder have lost 11 of their last 12 contests and recently had a 10-game losing skid, but the Blazers are just 2-13 since the All-Star break and have lost 11 of those games by at least 17 points. Eight of those losses have been by at least 30 points.
Nine games during the Thunder’s 10-game skid came to teams who will be in the playoffs or the play-in games. This is the first game all season the Thunder have been favored on the road.
Take the THUNDER (-145).