The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-23, 2-14 Summit) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Saint Thomas Tommies (8-19, 2-13 Summit) at 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The Tommies have lost 12 games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Fightin’ Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Tommies ( ).
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of February 21, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
North Dakota vs St. Thomas Betting Odds
North Dakota Offense Vs. St. Thomas Defense
|North Dakota Offense||Stats (Rank)||St. Thomas Defense|
|70.7 (190)||Points/Gm||74.9 (314)|
|72.6 (47)||Possessions/Game||70.0 (229)|
|41.2 (312)||Field Goal %||48.2 (351)|
|34.1 (176)||3PT %||36.5 (325)|
|48.5 (264)||Effective FG %||55.8 (357)|
|50.0 (308)||True Shooting %||56.3 (335)|
St. Thomas Offense Vs. North Dakota Defense
|St. Thomas Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Dakota Defense|
|73.4 (119)||Points/Gm||78.7 (348)|
|67.4 (219)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (283)|
|43.3 (219)||Field Goal %||48.8 (354)|
|35.4 (86)||3PT %||37.3 (344)|
|52.5 (90)||Effective FG %||55.3 (354)|
|54.6 (143)||True Shooting %||55.7 (318)|
North Dakota Betting Insights
- North Dakota has put together a 10-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- So far this season, 13 out of North Dakota’s 27 games have gone over the point total.
- North Dakota’s 27 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 148.5 points 13 times.
- Fightin’ Hawks contests this year have an average point total of 146.6, 1.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
St. Thomas Betting Insights
- St. Thomas has put together a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tommies have covered the spread nine times this year (9-11 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- St. Thomas’ games have gone over the point total 10 out of 24 times this season.
- St. Thomas has played 12 games this season that have gone over 148.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Tommies games this season has been 148.8, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
North Dakota Key Players
- Paul Bruns leads the Fightin’ Hawks in scoring (15.2 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- North Dakota’s assists leader is Reid Grant, who racks up 2.0 per game.
- Bruns hits 2.4 treys per game to lead the Fightin’ Hawks.
- North Dakota’s steals leader is Bruns, who collects 1.0 per game. Tsotne Tsartsidze leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
St. Thomas Key Players
- R. Miller owns the Tommies top spot in scoring with 15.7 points per game and also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to St. Thomas leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: P. Bjorklund with 6.2 rebounds per game and A. Nelson with 2.8 assists per game.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tommies, cashing in 3.7 treys per game.
- B. Allen tops St. Thomas in steals with 0.9 per game, and Bjorklund leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.