The Niagara Purple Eagles (13-15, 8-11 MAAC) aim to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Marist Red Foxes (14-14, 9-10 MAAC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Purple Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Red Foxes ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 5, 2022 at 12:02 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Niagara vs Marist Betting Odds
Niagara Offense Vs. Marist Defense
|Niagara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marist Defense|
|67.2 (275)||Points/Gm||67.3 (123)|
|65.7 (293)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (93)|
|43.8 (200)||Field Goal %||41.1 (59)|
|34.3 (154)||3PT %||32.3 (115)|
|50.0 (209)||Effective FG %||47.6 (84)|
|53.6 (189)||True Shooting %||51.1 (111)|
Marist Offense Vs. Niagara Defense
|Marist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Niagara Defense|
|70.0 (210)||Points/Gm||66.1 (84)|
|67.0 (238)||Possessions/Game||66.4 (61)|
|44.3 (164)||Field Goal %||41.6 (90)|
|34.9 (116)||3PT %||32.4 (119)|
|51.0 (149)||Effective FG %||47.6 (84)|
|54.1 (169)||True Shooting %||51.4 (122)|
Niagara Betting Insights
- Niagara has covered 14 times in 28 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites this season.
- Niagara’s games have hit the over 13 out of 28 times this season.
- Niagara and its opponents have gone over 130 combined points in 16 of 28 games this season.
- Purple Eagles outings this year have an average total of 133.3, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Marist Betting Insights
- Marist is 14-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Red Foxes have been an underdog by 3 points or more nine times this year, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- In Marist’s 28 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Marist has played 20 games this season that have gone over 130 combined points scored.
- Red Foxes contests this season have a 133.0-point average over/under, 3.0 more points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Niagara Key Players
- The Purple Eagles scoring leader is Marcus Hammond, who contributes 18.0 points per game.
- Sam Iorio paces Niagara with 6.1 rebounds a game and Noah Thomasson leads the team with 3.5 assists per contest.
- Hammond connects on 2.3 treys per game to lead the Purple Eagles.
- Jordan Cintron leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Iorio collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Niagara.
Marist Key Players
- Jao Ituka outpaced his teammates on the Red Foxes scoring front by putting up 15.4 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Marist leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Matthew Herasme with 4.9 rebounds per game and Ricardo Wright with 1.8 assists per game.
- Wright makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Foxes, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Marist’s Raheim Sullivan has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Jordan Jones is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.