MAAC foes square off when the Monmouth Hawks (17-9, 9-6 MAAC) host the Siena Saints (13-10, 10-5 MAAC) at OceanFirst Bank Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Saints ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of February 22, 2022 at 12:00 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Monmouth vs Siena Betting Odds
Monmouth Offense Vs. Siena Defense
|Monmouth Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|69.7 (216)||Points/Gm||69 (178)|
|67.4 (219)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (191)|
|42 (281)||Field Goal %||43.7 (214)|
|31.7 (284)||3PT %||33.5 (182)|
|47.3 (303)||Effective FG %||48.6 (142)|
|52.6 (231)||True Shooting %||51.4 (130)|
Siena Offense Vs. Monmouth Defense
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Monmouth Defense|
|66.4 (295)||Points/Gm||67.6 (137)|
|67 (238)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (191)|
|43.1 (230)||Field Goal %||40.6 (42)|
|35.2 (97)||3PT %||31.9 (93)|
|49.2 (241)||Effective FG %||47.2 (73)|
|53 (210)||True Shooting %||50.7 (92)|
Monmouth Betting Insights
- Monmouth has compiled an 18-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hawks have covered the spread twice when favored by 6.5 points or more this season (in six opportunities).
- A total of seven out of Monmouth’s 26 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Monmouth and its opponents have gone over 132.5 combined points in 16 of 26 games this season.
- The average point total in Hawks contests this year is 142.5, 10.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena has compiled a 13-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Saints have been an underdog by 6.5 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In Siena’s 23 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- Siena has played 13 games this season that finished with a point total above 132.5 points.
- Saints games this year have had a 133.7-point total on average, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Monmouth Key Players
- The Hawks points and assists leader is George Papas. He scores 15.3 points per game and adds three assists.
- Monmouth’s rebounding leader is Nikkei Rutty, who grabs 7.3 per game.
- The Hawks are led by Papas from beyond the arc. He hits three shots from deep per game.
- Papas leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Walker Miller collects one block an outing to pace Monmouth.
Siena Key Players
- Anthony Gaines is number one on the Saints leaderboard in both rebounds (seven per game) and assists (two per game).
- Colby Rogers has outperformed his Siena teammates in scoring, putting up 13.7 points per game to go with 2.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Rogers is tops from three-point range for the Saints, knocking down 2.5 treys per game.
- Siena’s Nick Hopkins has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jackson Stormo is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.