The Marist Red Foxes (8-13, 3-9 MAAC) will try to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (15-7, 7-4 MAAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Red Foxes ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of February 8, 2022 at 12:04 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Monmouth vs Marist Betting Odds
Monmouth Offense Vs. Marist Defense
|Monmouth Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marist Defense|
|70.7 (189)||Points/Gm||68.3 (162)|
|67.8 (210)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (93)|
|42.7 (251)||Field Goal %||42.2 (131)|
|33.2 (208)||3PT %||33.4 (180)|
|48.4 (268)||Effective FG %||48.9 (156)|
|53.7 (185)||True Shooting %||52.2 (181)|
Marist Offense Vs. Monmouth Defense
|Marist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Monmouth Defense|
|69.4 (229)||Points/Gm||67.4 (136)|
|67.2 (232)||Possessions/Game||68.9 (169)|
|44.3 (164)||Field Goal %||40 (37)|
|33.7 (184)||3PT %||31.9 (106)|
|51 (161)||Effective FG %||46.7 (69)|
|53.7 (185)||True Shooting %||50.4 (88)|
Monmouth Betting Insights
- Monmouth has put together a 16-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have been favored by 7.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- In Monmouth’s 22 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- Monmouth and its opponents have gone over 133.5 combined points in 14 of 22 games this season.
- The average total in Hawks contests this year is 143.1, 9.6 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Marist Betting Insights
- Marist has put together a 10-10-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Red Foxes have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread both times.
- So far this year, 12 out of Marist’s 21 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Marist has combined with its opponent to score more than 133.5 points in 12 of 21 games this season.
- The Red Foxes have a 131.9-point average over/under in their contests this season, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Monmouth Key Players
- George Papas leads the Hawks in points and assists. He scores 16.1 points per game while also adding three assists.
- Monmouth is led in rebounds by Nikkei Rutty’s seven per game.
- The Hawks are led by Papas from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Papas leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Walker Miller collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Monmouth.
Marist Key Players
- Jao Ituka owns the Red Foxes top spot in scoring with 14.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- The Marist leaders in rebounds and assists are Matthew Herasme (five rebounds per game) and Ricardo Wright (1.6 assists per game).
- Wright leads the Red Foxes in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Marist grabs more steals than Wright (0.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Jordan Jones (1.1 per game).