The Manhattan Jaspers (11-10, 4-8 MAAC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Monmouth Hawks (15-8, 7-5 MAAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022 at Draddy Gymnasium. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Jaspers ( ).
This article uses lines updated as of February 10, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Monmouth vs Manhattan Betting Odds
Monmouth Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Monmouth Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|70.2 (202)||Points/Gm||72.8 (277)|
|67.6 (217)||Possessions/Game||71 (261)|
|42.3 (270)||Field Goal %||46.5 (332)|
|32.7 (229)||3PT %||35 (261)|
|47.9 (288)||Effective FG %||52.5 (310)|
|53.1 (205)||True Shooting %||54.5 (285)|
Manhattan Offense Vs. Monmouth Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Monmouth Defense|
|71.9 (161)||Points/Gm||68 (154)|
|69.2 (136)||Possessions/Game||68.7 (158)|
|45 (123)||Field Goal %||40.6 (49)|
|31.9 (274)||3PT %||32.4 (126)|
|50.2 (197)||Effective FG %||47.4 (87)|
|55.5 (108)||True Shooting %||51 (112)|
Monmouth Betting Insights
- Monmouth has covered 16 times in 23 games with a spread this season.
- The Hawks have covered the spread four times this season (4-4 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- In Monmouth’s 23 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Monmouth’s 23 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 139.5 points 11 times.
- The average point total in Hawks matchups this year is 142.7, 3.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan has compiled a 10-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jaspers have covered the spread once this season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 15 Manhattan games this year have gone over the point total.
- Manhattan has played 14 games this season that have gone over 139.5 combined points scored.
- The Jaspers have a 136.3-point average over/under in their contests this season, 3.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Monmouth Key Players
- The Hawks points and assists leader is George Papas. He scores 15.6 points per game and records three assists.
- Monmouth’s rebounding leader is Nikkei Rutty, who averages seven per game.
- The Hawks are led by Papas from beyond the arc. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Monmouth’s blocks leader is Walker Miller, who collects 0.9 per game. Papas leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
Manhattan Key Players
- The Jaspers go-to guy, Jose Perez, leads the team in both scoring (19.3 points per game) and assists (4.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Josh Roberts is the Manhattan leader with 5.6 per game.
- Samir Stewart leads the Jaspers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Manhattan grabs more steals than Anthony Nelson (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Roberts (1.1 per game).