The Minnesota Timberwolves (34-29) visit Paycom Center Friday to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-42). Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET. Below, we look at the Timberwolves vs. Thunder odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Timberwolves are coming off a 15-point win over the Golden State Warriors as 3.5-point home underdogs. They have covered 3 of their last 4 and are 5-4-1 against the spread (ATS).
Minnesota is led by C Karl-Anthony Towns who is averaging 24.5 points per game. The Wolves currently sit 7th in the Western Conference.
That’s 7 spots higher than Oklahoma City who sits 14th in the conference with a 20-42 record. However, the Thunder are 37-21-4 ATS this season and are 14-10-4 ATS as a home underdog.
The Thunder are missing two key scorers, G Josh Giddey and G Lu Dort, but will have G Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who is averaging 23.6 points per game.
Timberwolves at Thunder odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated Friday at 10 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Timberwolves -540 (bet $540 to win $100) | Thunder +380 (bet $100 to win $380)
- Against the spread (ATS): Timberwolves 9.5 (-110) | Thunder +9.5 (-110)
- Over/Under (O/U): 230.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Timberwolves at Thunder key injuries
- F Jarred Vanderbilt (quad) questionable
- G Anthony Edwards (patella) out
- G Lu Dort (shoulder) out
- G Josh Giddey (hip) out
- F Derrick Favors (back) out
- F Aaron Wiggins (ankle) out
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning