The Miami Hurricanes (16-5, 8-2 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-7, 7-3 ACC) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hurricanes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Fighting Irish ( ).
This article refers to lines current as of February 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Miami vs Notre Dame Betting Odds
Miami Offense Vs. Notre Dame Defense
|Miami Offense||Stats (Rank)||Notre Dame Defense|
|75.9 (75)||Points/Gm||66.0 (94)|
|68.2 (199)||Possessions/Game||66.4 (55)|
|46.6 (60)||Field Goal %||43.4 (209)|
|36.0 (71)||3PT %||33.9 (223)|
|53.3 (64)||Effective FG %||49.3 (179)|
|57.0 (55)||True Shooting %||51.5 (145)|
Notre Dame Offense Vs. Miami Defense
|Notre Dame Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami Defense|
|70.2 (207)||Points/Gm||71.4 (247)|
|65.0 (320)||Possessions/Game||68.5 (134)|
|44.8 (145)||Field Goal %||45.2 (296)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||35.9 (305)|
|52.9 (79)||Effective FG %||52.8 (322)|
|56.2 (76)||True Shooting %||54.5 (288)|
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami has compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes have covered the spread once this season (1-6 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 12 out of Miami’s 21 games have gone over the point total.
- In 11 games this season, Miami and its opponents have scored more than 144 total points.
- The average point total in Hurricanes outings this year is 142.9, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame Betting Insights
- Notre Dame has covered 10 times in 21 chances against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- In Notre Dame’s 21 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points in six of 21 games this season.
- The average total for Fighting Irish games this season is 137.4 points, 6.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Miami Key Players
- The Hurricanes points and rebounds leader is Kameron McGusty. He puts up 17.9 points per game and pulls down 6.1 rebounds.
- Charlie Moore paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- Moore connects on 1.8 treys per game to lead the Hurricanes.
- Miami’s steals leader is Moore, who averages 2.1 per game. Sam Waardenburg leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
Notre Dame Key Players
- Dane Goodwin outpaced his teammates on the Fighting Irish scoring front by putting up 14.6 points per game. He adds 4.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game this season.
- Nate Laszewski (7.4 rebounds per game) and Prentiss Hubb (3.5 assists per game) are the Notre Dame leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Goodwin is tops from three-point range for the Fighting Irish, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Notre Dame grabs more steals than Blake Wesley (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Paul Atkinson (0.8 per game).