The Merrimack Warriors (10-14, 4-6 NEC) will host the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (6-18, 4-8 NEC) after losing four straight home games. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Warriors (on the spread) or the Blue Devils.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of February 10, 2022 at 12:03 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Merrimack vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Merrimack Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense
|Merrimack Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|56.2 (356)||Points/Gm||72.8 (277)|
|59.8 (357)||Possessions/Game||69.7 (209)|
|40.1 (335)||Field Goal %||45.8 (310)|
|32.2 (266)||3PT %||34.7 (246)|
|46.5 (323)||Effective FG %||52.8 (320)|
|49.7 (313)||True Shooting %||54.3 (274)|
Cent. Conn. St. Offense Vs. Merrimack Defense
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||Merrimack Defense|
|62.6 (339)||Points/Gm||61.8 (21)|
|66.7 (259)||Possessions/Game||62.2 (2)|
|40.0 (338)||Field Goal %||43.6 (220)|
|34.0 (168)||3PT %||33.7 (197)|
|46.5 (323)||Effective FG %||49.5 (190)|
|50.0 (309)||True Shooting %||53.4 (234)|
Merrimack Betting Insights
- Merrimack has compiled a 10-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Merrimack and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 10 out of 23 times this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. has compiled a 14-11-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 25 times this year.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Merrimack Key Players
- Jordan Minor leads the Warriors in points and rebounds. He scores 13.7 points per game while adding 7.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Mikey Watkins’ 3.5 per game.
- The Warriors are led by Mykel Derring from long distance. He connects on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Merrimack’s blocks leader is Minor, who averages 2.3 per game. Watkins leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- The Blue Devils go-to guy, Nigel Scantlebury, leads the team in both scoring (11.2 points per game) and assists (3.1 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Snoddy is the Cent. Conn. St. leader with 7.3 per game.
- Ian Krishnan is tops from three-point range for the Blue Devils, knocking down 2.3 treys per game.
- Trenton McLaughlin tops Cent. Conn. St. in steals with 1.0 per game, and Snoddy leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.