The Memphis Grizzlies (46-22) open a four-game road trip Sunday against the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-46). Tip-off is 7 p.m. ET at Paycom Center. Below, we look at the Grizzlies vs. Thunder odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Grizzlies have won their last two games, most recently a 118-114 home victory over the New York Knicks Friday. They are tied with the Golden State Warriors for second in the Western Conference and trail the Phoenix Suns by 7.5 games.
The Thunder are riding a four-game losing skid and have been losing badly. The smallest margin of defeat along that span is 13 points while the largest is 37 points. They have the second-worst record in the Western Conference.
Grizzlies at Thunder odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 10:34 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Grizzlies -1100 (bet $1,100 to win $100) | Thunder +650 (bet $100 to win $650)
- Against the spread (ATS): Grizzlies -13.5 (-107) | Thunder +13.5 (-115)
- Over/Under (O/U): 229.5 (O: -115 | U: -107)
Grizzlies at Thunder key injuries
- F Dillon Brooks (ankle) questionable
- G Lu Dort (shoulder) out
- C Derrick Favors (back) out
- G Josh Giddey (hip) out
- G Ty Jerome (sports hernia) out
- G Tre Mann (ankle) questionable
- C Mike Muscala (ankle) out
- C Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (foot) out
- F Kenrich Williams (knee) out
Grizzlies at Thunder odds, lines, picks and predictions
Grizzlies 124, Thunder 109
PASS on the money line.
You just can’t place a single bet and wager 11 times what you can win to bet on the Grizzlies and you shouldn’t bet the Thunder when they only have nine home wins all season and have been getting blown out in every game over the last four games.
You could use the Grizzlies on the money line in a parlay bet, but that is all that is worth it. The Thunder have the second-fewest home wins in the league. The Grizzlies, at 22-12 on the road, have the second-most road victories.
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning