The Manhattan Jaspers (13-11, 6-9 MAAC) are at home in MAAC play against the Rider Broncs (10-15, 6-9 MAAC) on Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jaspers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Broncs ( ).
This article refers to odds current as of February 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Manhattan vs Rider Betting Odds
Manhattan Offense Vs. Rider Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rider Defense|
|72.2 (154)||Points/Gm||69.1 (182)|
|69.3 (124)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (189)|
|45.5 (98)||Field Goal %||40.8 (52)|
|31.9 (272)||3PT %||33.2 (168)|
|50.8 (169)||Effective FG %||48.3 (126)|
|56.1 (83)||True Shooting %||51.9 (155)|
Rider Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Rider Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|67.1 (281)||Points/Gm||72.4 (271)|
|69.1 (136)||Possessions/Game||70.7 (256)|
|40.2 (332)||Field Goal %||46.2 (318)|
|31.2 (302)||3PT %||34.3 (225)|
|44.6 (349)||Effective FG %||52.1 (289)|
|48.8 (325)||True Shooting %||54.5 (275)|
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Jaspers are 5-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, 16 out of Manhattan’s 25 games have hit the over.
- Manhattan’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 140 points 17 times.
- Jaspers games this season have had an average of 137 points, three fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Rider Betting Insights
- Rider is 10-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncs have covered the spread seven times this year (7-6 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Rider and its opponents have combined to go over the point total eight out of 24 times this year.
- Rider and its opponents have combined to score more than 140 points in 11 of 24 games this season.
- The Broncs have a 140.8-point average over/under in their outings this season, 0.8 more points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Manhattan Key Players
- Jose Perez leads the Jaspers in scoring (19.3 points per game) and assists (4.6 assists per game).
- Manhattan is led in rebounds by Josh Roberts’ 6.3 per game.
- Anthony Nelson connects on 1.3 treys per game to lead the Jaspers.
- Manhattan’s steals leader is Nelson, who grabs 1.7 per game. Roberts leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Rider Key Players
- Dimencio Vaughn has the top Broncs spot in two categories: scoring (12.7 points per game) and rebounding (eight rebounds per game).
- Dwight Murray Jr. has the title of Rider assist leader, dishing out 4.5 assists per game this season.
- Allen Powell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncs, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- One Rider player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Vaughn averages 1.8 steals per game and 0.7 blocks per game.