The Los Angeles Clippers (31-31) and Houston Rockets (15-44) played one another to close out the first half of the season and face-off Sunday for the first of two consecutive games against each other. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET at Toyota Center in Houston. Below, we look at the Clippers vs. Rockets odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Clippers beat the Rockets 142-111 before the All-Star break and have won four of their last five games. They continue to hang on in the playoff race despite G Kawhi Leonard, F Paul George and G Norman Powell all unavailable due to injury. They opened the second half of the season with a 105-102 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers Friday.
The Rockets lost 119-111 to the Orlando Magic Friday to open their second half. They have lost eight straight games and 12 of their last 13 outings, and are last place in the Western Conference.
Clippers at Rockets odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 10:50 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Clippers -300 (bet $300 to win $100) | Rockets +230 (bet $100 to win $230)
- Against the spread (ATS): Clippers -6.5 (-115) | Rockets +6.5 (-107)
- Over/Under (O/U): 229.5 (O: -107 | U: -115)
Clippers at Rockets key injuries
- F Paul George (elbow) out
- G Kawhi Leonard (knee) out
- G Norman Powell (foot) out
- G Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable