The Lafayette Leopards (9-17, 6-9 Patriot) hit the road in Patriot action against the Holy Cross Crusaders (9-18, 7-8 Patriot) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Leopards’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Crusaders ( ).
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of February 20, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Betting Odds
Lafayette Offense Vs. Holy Cross Defense
|Lafayette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Holy Cross Defense|
|67.3 (275)||Points/Gm||70.2 (214)|
|65.9 (288)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (91)|
|43.2 (225)||Field Goal %||45.8 (309)|
|31.8 (277)||3PT %||35.0 (260)|
|50.5 (181)||Effective FG %||51.5 (270)|
|52.9 (213)||True Shooting %||54.2 (260)|
Holy Cross Offense Vs. Lafayette Defense
|Holy Cross Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lafayette Defense|
|65.5 (303)||Points/Gm||72.6 (274)|
|67.0 (242)||Possessions/Game||66.4 (61)|
|41.8 (290)||Field Goal %||45.4 (296)|
|34.7 (130)||3PT %||36.1 (312)|
|46.8 (318)||Effective FG %||51.9 (284)|
|50.5 (296)||True Shooting %||54.7 (280)|
Lafayette Betting Insights
- Lafayette has covered 10 times in 25 games with a spread this season.
- So far this season, 11 out of Lafayette’s 25 games have gone over the point total.
- In 13 games this season, Lafayette and its opponents have scored more than 134.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Leopards contests this year is 139.4, 4.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Holy Cross Betting Insights
- Holy Cross has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- The Crusaders have been an underdog by 7 points or more 14 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those matchups.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 25 times this year.
- Holy Cross has played 12 games this season that ended with a combined score above 134.5 points.
- The Crusaders’ average game total this season has been 137.0, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Lafayette Key Players
- The Leopards points, rebounds and assists leader is Neal Quinn. He contributes 14.7 points per game and adds 7.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- The Leopards are led by Tyrone Perry from beyond the arc. He hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- CJ Fulton leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Quinn collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Lafayette.
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates leads the team in both scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (8.4 rebounds per game).
- Kyrell Luc puts in work dishing out assists and is Holy Cross’ assist leader with 2.4 per game.
- Judson Martindale leads the Crusaders in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.3 made threes per game.
- Holy Cross’ Luc has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Caleb Kenney is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.