A berth in the NCAA Tournament National Championship is on the table as the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (32-6) and the No. 2 seed Villanova Wildcats (30-7) play in the Final Four on Saturday at 6:09 PM at . Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wildcats ( ).
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kansas vs Villanova Betting Odds
Kansas Offense Vs. Villanova Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Villanova Defense|
|78.3 (24)||Points/Gm||62.2 (19)|
|70.4 (79)||Possessions/Game||63.6 (14)|
|47.8 (18)||Field Goal %||40.4 (37)|
|35.5 (76)||3PT %||30.1 (29)|
|53.6 (42)||Effective FG %||46.8 (48)|
|56.4 (62)||True Shooting %||50.2 (63)|
Villanova Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Villanova Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|71.9 (150)||Points/Gm||67.3 (122)|
|62.6 (350)||Possessions/Game||70.6 (263)|
|43.3 (224)||Field Goal %||41.1 (52)|
|35.7 (62)||3PT %||29.5 (18)|
|51.5 (117)||Effective FG %||46.1 (29)|
|56.5 (56)||True Shooting %||49.1 (22)|
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has put together a 21-19-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jayhawks have been favored by 4.5 points or more 33 times this season, and covered the spread in 17 of those matchups.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over 20 out of 40 times this season.
- In 32 of 40 games this season, Kansas and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The Jayhawks have an average point total of 141.8 in their outings this year, 9.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Villanova Betting Insights
- Villanova is 22-16-1 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- In Villanova’s 39 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Villanova has combined with its opponents to score more than 132.5 points in 20 of 39 games this season.
- Wildcats games this year have had a 135.7-point total on average, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Kansas Key Players
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who puts up 18.9 points per game.
- Dajuan Harris leads Kansas with 4.2 assists a game and Jalen Wilson paces the squad with 7.4 rebounds per contest.
- Agbaji is the top three-point shooter for the Jayhawks, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Harris leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Mitch Lightfoot collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Kansas.
Villanova Key Players
- Collin Gillespie has the top spot on the Wildcats scoring and assist lists, tallying 15.6 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- Jermaine Samuels’ 6.5 rebounds per game paces Villanova’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.1 points per game.
- Gillespie is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.9 treys per game.
- Villanova’s Brandon Slater has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Samuels is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.