The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (31-6) and No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-10) will compete for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Final Four on Sunday at United Center, beginning at 2:20 PM on CBS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Hurricanes ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 26, 2022 at 3:59 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kansas vs Miami Betting Odds
Kansas Offense Vs. Miami Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami Defense|
|78.4 (24)||Points/Gm||70.2 (207)|
|70.4 (79)||Possessions/Game||68.1 (146)|
|47.7 (20)||Field Goal %||45.7 (305)|
|35.5 (76)||3PT %||34.5 (238)|
|53.6 (43)||Effective FG %||52.5 (309)|
|56.5 (58)||True Shooting %||54.3 (261)|
Miami Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Miami Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|74.6 (80)||Points/Gm||67.7 (131)|
|67.4 (204)||Possessions/Game||70.6 (263)|
|47.5 (26)||Field Goal %||41.2 (55)|
|34.2 (153)||3PT %||29.9 (25)|
|53.7 (38)||Effective FG %||46.3 (35)|
|56.9 (48)||True Shooting %||49.2 (24)|
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has put together a 20-19-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jayhawks have covered the spread 14 times this season (14-15 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- So far this season, 20 out of Kansas’ 39 games have hit the over.
- In 14 games this season, Kansas and its opponents have scored more than 148 combined points.
- The average point total in Jayhawks games this season is 141.7, 6.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Miami Betting Insights
- Miami has compiled a 20-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 20 out of 36 times this season.
- Miami’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 148 points in 14 of 36 outings.
- The Hurricanes have had an average of 141.6 points scored in their games so far this season, 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Kansas Key Players
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in scoring, racking up 18.9 points per game.
- Jalen Wilson paces Kansas with 7.3 rebounds a game and Dajuan Harris leads the squad with 4.2 assists per outing.
- The Jayhawks are led by Agbaji from long distance. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Kansas’ blocks leader is David McCormack, who records 0.9 per game. Harris leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Miami Key Players
- Kameron McGusty owns the Hurricanes top spot in scoring with 17.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- Jordan Miller (6.1 rebounds per game) and Charlie Moore (4.7 assists per game) are the Miami leaders in rebounds and assists.
- McGusty makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, cashing in 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Moore (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Sam Waardenburg (1.3 per game).