The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (29-6) will attempt to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 matchup against the No. 9 seed Creighton Bluejays (23-11) on Saturday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 2:40 PM on CBS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Bluejays ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2022 at 4:00 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kansas vs Creighton Betting Odds
Kansas Offense Vs. Creighton Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|78.7 (22)||Points/Gm||66 (77)|
|70.4 (80)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (114)|
|48.2 (15)||Field Goal %||39.6 (24)|
|35.9 (60)||3PT %||31.5 (72)|
|54.2 (34)||Effective FG %||44.9 (16)|
|56.9 (49)||True Shooting %||47.9 (12)|
Creighton Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|69.1 (227)||Points/Gm||67.8 (135)|
|67.7 (192)||Possessions/Game||70.7 (266)|
|45 (115)||Field Goal %||41.6 (84)|
|30.3 (326)||3PT %||29.8 (21)|
|50.8 (150)||Effective FG %||46.6 (42)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||49.4 (35)|
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has compiled a 20-17-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 10-point favorites this season, the Jayhawks have an ATS record of 9-9.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 19 out of 37 times this season.
- In 30 of 37 games this season, Kansas and its opponents have scored more than 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Jayhawks matchups this year is 141.8, 5.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton has won 18 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- The Bluejays have covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Creighton’s games have gone over the point total 13 out of 36 times this year.
- Creighton has played 16 games this season that have had more than 136.5 combined points scored.
- Bluejays contests this season have a 137.4-point average over/under, 0.9 more points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Kansas Key Players
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks scoring 19.4 points per game.
- Dajuan Harris leads Kansas with 4.3 assists a game and David McCormack paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- Agbaji is the top three-point shooter for the Jayhawks, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Kansas’ steals leader is Harris, who collects 1.5 per game. Christian Braun leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks an outing.
Creighton Key Players
- Ryan Hawkins holds the top Bluejays spot in two categories: scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (7.8 rebounds per game).
- Ryan Nembhard holds the title of Creighton assist leader, dishing out 4.4 assists per game this season.
- Hawkins is tops from three-point range for the Bluejays, knocking down 2.2 treys per game.
- Nembhard tops Creighton in steals with 1.3 per game, and Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the squad in blocks with 2.6 per game.