The North Alabama Lions (9-19, 2-13 ASUN) hope to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (19-9, 12-3 ASUN) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Pete Mathews Coliseum. Looking to place a bet on the Gamecocks () or the Lions ( to win)? Read on for betting trends, insights and more.
Jacksonville State Offense Vs. North Alabama Defense
|Jacksonville State Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Alabama Defense|
|74.8 (82)||Points/Gm||68.1 (152)|
|66.8 (245)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (270)|
|47.3 (34)||Field Goal %||41.7 (93)|
|40.1 (3)||3PT %||32.5 (132)|
|56 (13)||Effective FG %||47 (63)|
|58.4 (22)||True Shooting %||51.1 (111)|
North Alabama Offense Vs. Jacksonville State Defense
|North Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville State Defense|
|69.9 (211)||Points/Gm||67.8 (143)|
|70.2 (95)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (111)|
|39.6 (347)||Field Goal %||41.2 (71)|
|32 (272)||3PT %||33.2 (167)|
|46.2 (333)||Effective FG %||48.6 (134)|
|49.9 (315)||True Shooting %||51.6 (139)|
Jacksonville State Betting Insights
- Jacksonville State has covered 15 times in 26 games with a spread this season.
- In Jacksonville State’s 26 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
North Alabama Betting Insights
- North Alabama has put together an 8-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, 11 out of North Alabama’s 25 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Jacksonville State Key Players
- The Gamecocks scoring leader is Darian Adams, who puts up 15.9 points per game.
- Jacksonville State is led in rebounding by Brandon Huffman’s 5.9 rebounds per game and assists by Jalen Finch’s 4.5 assists per game.
- Demaree King is the top three-point shooter for the Gamecocks, knocking down 2.8 per game.
- Adams leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Huffman collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Jacksonville State.
North Alabama Key Players
- Daniel Ortiz owns the Lions top spot in scoring with 13.4 points per game and also tacks on three rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- Damian Forrest (5.7 rebounds per game) and C.J. Brim (2.8 assists per game) are the North Alabama leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ortiz leads the Lions in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging two made threes per game.
- North Alabama’s Ortiz has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Isaac Chatman is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.