The Northwestern Wildcats (14-15, 7-13 Big Ten) aim to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (22-9, 12-8 Big Ten) on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hawkeyes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Wildcats ( ).
Iowa Offense Vs. Northwestern Defense
|Iowa Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northwestern Defense|
|83.3 (4)||Points/Gm||68.5 (161)|
|70.1 (92)||Possessions/Game||68.5 (161)|
|45.9 (75)||Field Goal %||42.0 (105)|
|35.8 (72)||3PT %||36.0 (310)|
|52.8 (72)||Effective FG %||49.5 (177)|
|56.6 (66)||True Shooting %||53.8 (236)|
Northwestern Offense Vs. Iowa Defense
|Northwestern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iowa Defense|
|72.9 (128)||Points/Gm||71.0 (234)|
|68.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||70.6 (265)|
|42.7 (260)||Field Goal %||43.5 (194)|
|34.5 (137)||3PT %||33.4 (178)|
|49.4 (239)||Effective FG %||49.7 (186)|
|52.7 (228)||True Shooting %||52.2 (163)|
Iowa Betting Insights
- Iowa has covered 19 times in 31 games with a spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes have covered the spread nine times this season (9-5 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over 19 out of 31 times this season.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in 21 of 31 games this season.
- The average point total in Hawkeyes outings this year is 150.6, 3.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Northwestern Betting Insights
- Northwestern has compiled a 14-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Northwestern and its opponents have combined to hit the over 14 out of 31 times this year.
- Northwestern has combined with its opponents to score more than 147 points in 10 of 31 games this season.
- The average over/under for Wildcats contests this season is 140.2, 6.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Iowa Key Players
- Keegan Murray leads the Hawkeyes in points and rebounds. He contributes 23.3 points per game while tacking on 8.6 rebounds.
- Joe Toussaint paces the squad with 3.5 assists per game.
- Jordan Bohannon makes 2.5 treys per game to lead the Hawkeyes.
- Iowa’s blocks leader is Murray, who averages 2.1 per game. Toussaint leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Northwestern Key Players
- Pete Nance has the top Wildcats spot in two categories: scoring (14.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- The Northwestern leader in assists is Boo Buie with 4.4 assists per game.
- Buie makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Northwestern’s Julian Roper II has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per game and Nance is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.