The Indiana Hoosiers (20-13) and the Wyoming Cowboys (25-8) take the court in a First Four matchup on Tuesday. A spot in the Round of 64 of the NCAA Tournament bracket will be awarded to the winner of the game, which starts at 9:10 PM. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hoosiers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Cowboys ( ).
This article refers to lines updated as of March 13, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Indiana vs Wyoming Betting Odds
Indiana Offense Vs. Wyoming Defense
|Indiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wyoming Defense|
|71.5 (159)||Points/Gm||65.5 (65)|
|67.7 (193)||Possessions/Game||68.4 (160)|
|45.9 (73)||Field Goal %||41.2 (60)|
|33.9 (177)||3PT %||30.2 (29)|
|51.3 (128)||Effective FG %||47.1 (63)|
|54.9 (121)||True Shooting %||49.2 (29)|
Wyoming Offense Vs. Indiana Defense
|Wyoming Offense||Stats (Rank)||Indiana Defense|
|73.0 (120)||Points/Gm||65.9 (78)|
|66.2 (271)||Possessions/Game||67.6 (121)|
|45.8 (79)||Field Goal %||38.9 (12)|
|34.3 (145)||3PT %||32.5 (125)|
|53.2 (60)||Effective FG %||45.4 (21)|
|57.2 (39)||True Shooting %||50.3 (68)|
Indiana Betting Insights
- Indiana has put together a 19-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hoosiers have been favored by 4 points or more 17 times this season, and covered the spread in 11 of those games.
- In Indiana’s 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Indiana’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 131.5 points 18 times.
- The average total in Hoosiers contests this year is 137.4, 5.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Wyoming Betting Insights
- Wyoming has covered 17 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-1.
- In Wyoming’s 33 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- Wyoming has combined with its opponent to score more than 131.5 points in 21 of 33 games this season.
- The average over/under for Cowboys contests this season is 137.9, 6.4 more points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Indiana Key Players
- The Hoosiers points and rebounds leader is Trayce Jackson-Davis. He scores 18.1 points per game and grabs 8.2 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Xavier Johnson’s 5.0 per game.
- The Hoosiers are led by Parker Stewart from beyond the arc. He makes 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Johnson leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Jackson-Davis collects 2.4 blocks an outing to pace Indiana.
Wyoming Key Players
- Graham Ike leads the team in both scoring (19.6 points per game) and rebounding (9.6 rebounds per game).
- Hunter Maldonado puts in work giving out assists and is Wyoming’s assist leader with 6.3 per game.
- Drake Jeffries makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- Wyoming’s Maldonado has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Jeremiah Oden is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.