The Houston Baptist Huskies (10-17, 6-8 Southland) host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (7-24, 3-11 Southland) in a matchup of Southland rivals at Leonard E. Merrell Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Cardinals ( ).
This article references betting data updated as of March 9, 2022 at 12:01 AM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Houston Baptist vs Incarnate Word Betting Odds
Houston Baptist Offense Vs. Incarnate Word Defense
|Houston Baptist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Incarnate Word Defense|
|76.1 (54)||Points/Gm||76.5 (328)|
|72.3 (51)||Possessions/Game||69.8 (229)|
|44.6 (141)||Field Goal %||49 (355)|
|32.8 (237)||3PT %||35.9 (306)|
|50.5 (168)||Effective FG %||55.5 (353)|
|55 (121)||True Shooting %||57 (346)|
Incarnate Word Offense Vs. Houston Baptist Defense
|Incarnate Word Offense||Stats (Rank)||Houston Baptist Defense|
|67.1 (281)||Points/Gm||77.1 (335)|
|66.9 (239)||Possessions/Game||74.2 (345)|
|41.7 (299)||Field Goal %||46.7 (336)|
|34.9 (118)||3PT %||37.2 (340)|
|49.5 (233)||Effective FG %||53.5 (333)|
|53.9 (177)||True Shooting %||56.5 (338)|
Houston Baptist Betting Insights
- Houston Baptist has compiled a 10-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 11 out of 23 times this season.
- Houston Baptist’s 23 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 140 points 17 times.
- Huskies outings this year have an average total of 146.3, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Incarnate Word Betting Insights
- Incarnate Word has covered 13 times in 30 games with a spread this year.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 11-13 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year.
- In Incarnate Word’s 30 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- Incarnate Word has combined with its opponents to score more than 140 points in 21 of 30 games this season.
- Cardinals outings this season have a 142.2-point average over/under, 2.2 more points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Houston Baptist Key Players
- The Huskies points, rebounds and assists leader is Darius Lee. He scores 18.3 points per game and adds 8.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Brycen Long connects on 2.1 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- Lee averages 2.4 steals and 0.4 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Houston Baptist.
Incarnate Word Key Players
- RJ Glasper outpaced his teammates on the Cardinals scoring front by putting up 15.6 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Incarnate Word leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Brandon Swaby with 4.8 rebounds per game and Drew Lutz with 3.6 assists per game.
- Josh Morgan makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, averaging two treys per game.
- Lutz tops Incarnate Word in steals with 1.3 per game, and Benjamin Griscti leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.