The Holy Cross Crusaders (6-16, 4-6 Patriot) host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (13-10, 7-5 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot rivals at Hart Recreation Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Looking to place a bet on the Crusaders () or the Greyhounds ( to win)? Read on for betting trends, insights and more.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of February 8, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Holy Cross vs Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
Holy Cross Offense Vs. Loyola (MD) Defense
|Holy Cross Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola (MD) Defense|
|65.9 (306)||Points/Gm||66.3 (102)|
|67.3 (230)||Possessions/Game||67.6 (106)|
|42.1 (278)||Field Goal %||44 (241)|
|34.1 (163)||3PT %||34.4 (234)|
|47.1 (308)||Effective FG %||50.6 (241)|
|50.7 (288)||True Shooting %||53.3 (230)|
Loyola (MD) Offense Vs. Holy Cross Defense
|Loyola (MD) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Holy Cross Defense|
|67.7 (278)||Points/Gm||71.4 (245)|
|66.5 (268)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (110)|
|45 (128)||Field Goal %||46.5 (332)|
|33.1 (209)||3PT %||35.7 (298)|
|51.4 (137)||Effective FG %||52.7 (319)|
|54.2 (165)||True Shooting %||55.2 (305)|
Holy Cross Betting Insights
- Holy Cross is 7-13-0 ATS this season.
- A total of nine out of Holy Cross’ 20 games this season have hit the over.
Loyola (MD) Betting Insights
- Loyola (MD) has won 11 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- In Loyola (MD)’s 23 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates leads the Crusaders in points and rebounds. He puts up 15.1 points per game while adding 8.3 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Kyrell Luc’s two per game.
- Judson Martindale is the top three-point shooter for the Crusaders, hitting 1.5 per game.
- Luc leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Caleb Kenney collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Holy Cross.
Loyola (MD) Key Players
- Cam Spencer outpaced his teammates on the Greyhounds scoring front by putting up 18.9 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game this season.
- Golden Dike (6.1 rebounds per game) and Kenny Jones (4.8 assists per game) are the Loyola (MD) leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Spencer is tops from three-point range for the Greyhounds, knocking down two treys per game.
- Spencer tops Loyola (MD) in steals with 2.3 per game, and Alonso Faure leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.