The Grambling Tigers (12-16, 9-6 SWAC) are at home in SWAC play against the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (8-20, 6-10 SWAC) on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Wildcats ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of February 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Grambling vs Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
Grambling Offense Vs. Bethune-Cookman Defense
|Grambling Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bethune-Cookman Defense|
|63.5 (333)||Points/Gm||69.3 (185)|
|67 (242)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (113)|
|40.8 (323)||Field Goal %||44.5 (250)|
|32.5 (249)||3PT %||32.6 (134)|
|45.3 (346)||Effective FG %||50.6 (234)|
|50 (310)||True Shooting %||54.2 (258)|
Bethune-Cookman Offense Vs. Grambling Defense
|Bethune-Cookman Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grambling Defense|
|62.8 (340)||Points/Gm||68.7 (172)|
|67.1 (234)||Possessions/Game||71.6 (294)|
|41.3 (314)||Field Goal %||42.2 (130)|
|32.3 (256)||3PT %||35.4 (277)|
|45.4 (345)||Effective FG %||48.5 (130)|
|48.6 (331)||True Shooting %||51 (109)|
Grambling Betting Insights
- Grambling has put together a 13-13-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- A total of 13 out of Grambling’s 27 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 16 of 27 games this season, Grambling and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points.
- Tigers matchups this year have an average point total of 138.1, 4.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Insights
- Bethune-Cookman has compiled a 10-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog by 6.5 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over 15 out of 27 times this season.
- Bethune-Cookman and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 11 of 27 games this season.
- The average total for Wildcats games this season is 132.1 points, 1.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Grambling Key Players
- Cameron Christon leads the Tigers scoring 13 points per game.
- Grambling is led in rebounding by AJ Taylor’s 5.5 rebounds per game and assists by Tra’Michael Moton’s 3.4 assists per game.
- Christon hits 1.9 treys per game to lead the Tigers.
- Grambling’s steals leader is Moton, who averages 1.4 per game. Taylor leads the team averaging one block a game.
Bethune-Cookman Key Players
- Marcus Garrett is number one on the Wildcats leaderboard in both rebounds (4.3 per game) and assists (2.7 per game).
- Joe French scores 15.7 points per game to pace Bethune-Cookman.
- French leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Damani McEntire is tops on Bethune-Cookman in both steals (2.4) and blocks (0.7) per game.