The Golden State Warriors (42-17) kick off the final stretch of the season following the All-Star Break with a road game against the Portland Trail Blazers (25-34). Tip-off for Thursday’s game is 10 p.m. ET at Moda center. Below, we look at the Warriors vs. Trail Blazers odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Warriors are in second place in the Western Conference, trailing the Phoenix Suns by 6.5 games to start the second half of the season. They were fading a bit before the break, losing four of their final five games. G Stephen Curry is coming off a 50-point performance at the All-Star Game. He hit 16 three-point shots to set a record and win the All-Star Game MVP.
The Blazers are in 10th place in the West, which would earn them a spot in the play-in games for the postseason. They closed out the first half of the season winning four straight games following a six-game losing streak.
Warriors at Trail Blazers odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 7:30 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Warriors -540 (bet $540 to win $100) | Trail Blazers +380 (bet $380 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Warriors -9.5 (-102) | Trail Blazers +9.5 (-122)
- Over/Under (O/U): 223.5 (O: -108 | U: -112)
Warriors at Trail Blazers key injuries
- F Draymond Green (back) out
- F Andre Iguodala (back) out
- C James Wiseman (knee) out
- G Eric Bledsoe (Achilles’) out
- F Joe Ingles (knee) out
- G Keon Johnson (ankle) probable
- G Damian Lillard (core) out
- F Nassir Little (shoulder) out
- C Jusuf Nurkic (foot) out
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning