The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (16-11, 10-4 Big South) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (15-12, 7-7 Big South) in a matchup of Big South rivals at Paul Porter Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. Read on for everything you need to know to place a bet on the Runnin’ Bulldogs (on the spread) or the Bulldogs.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of February 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Gardner-Webb vs UNC Asheville Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb Offense Vs. UNC Asheville Defense
|Gardner-Webb Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNC Asheville Defense|
|70.5 (193)||Points/Gm||67.1 (119)|
|68 (187)||Possessions/Game||67.4 (99)|
|45 (129)||Field Goal %||42.8 (161)|
|33.1 (217)||3PT %||28 (5)|
|51.7 (117)||Effective FG %||47.3 (78)|
|54.8 (131)||True Shooting %||50.3 (77)|
UNC Asheville Offense Vs. Gardner-Webb Defense
|UNC Asheville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gardner-Webb Defense|
|74.5 (93)||Points/Gm||64 (41)|
|67.3 (225)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (164)|
|45.9 (81)||Field Goal %||39 (17)|
|35.7 (76)||3PT %||28.2 (8)|
|53.2 (60)||Effective FG %||45 (18)|
|57.4 (39)||True Shooting %||49.2 (38)|
Gardner-Webb Betting Insights
- Gardner-Webb has covered 13 times in 24 games with a spread this season.
- So far this season, 11 out of Gardner-Webb’s 24 games have gone over the point total.
UNC Asheville Betting Insights
- UNC Asheville has won 14 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 10 times.
- So far this year, 14 out of UNC Asheville’s 24 games with an over/under have hit the over.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Gardner-Webb Key Players
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs points and assists leader is D’Maurian Williams. He averages 14.1 points per game and records 2.7 assists.
- Gardner-Webb’s rebounding leader is Ludovic Dufeal, who averages 5.9 per game.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs are led by Williams from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Gardner-Webb’s blocks leader is Kareem Reid, who averages 1.6 per game. Zion Williams leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
UNC Asheville Key Players
- Drew Pember leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.5 rebounds per game).
- LJ Thorpe has the title of UNC Asheville assist leader, dishing out 3.6 assists per game this season.
- Tajion Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Trent Stephney tops UNC Asheville in steals with 1.7 per game, and Pember leads the squad in blocks with three per game.