The Eastern Washington Eagles (17-14, 11-9 Big Sky) will host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (9-22, 5-15 Big Sky) after winning five home games in a row. The contest starts at 4:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Lumberjacks ( ).
This article refers to odds updated as of March 9, 2022 at 12:01 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eastern Washington vs Northern Arizona Betting Odds
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Northern Arizona Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Arizona Defense|
|77.2 (40)||Points/Gm||73.2 (284)|
|84.3 (7)||Possessions/Game||70.7 (267)|
|46.5 (49)||Field Goal %||45.7 (307)|
|35.7 (76)||3PT %||36.3 (317)|
|53.9 (41)||Effective FG %||52.1 (290)|
|48.8 (329)||True Shooting %||53.2 (207)|
Northern Arizona Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Northern Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|67.3 (272)||Points/Gm||74.5 (306)|
|67.5 (209)||Possessions/Game||73.3 (329)|
|41.5 (307)||Field Goal %||42.7 (149)|
|35.7 (76)||3PT %||32.2 (112)|
|49.0 (256)||Effective FG %||49.4 (168)|
|51.9 (256)||True Shooting %||52.9 (194)|
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington has covered 18 times in 29 games with a spread this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 7.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- So far this season, 18 out of Eastern Washington’s 29 games have gone over the point total.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have gone over 140 combined points in 20 of 29 games this season.
- Eagles games this year have an average total of 148.9, 8.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Northern Arizona Betting Insights
- Northern Arizona has put together a 12-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lumberjacks have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season.
- So far this year, 14 out of Northern Arizona’s 29 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Northern Arizona has played 14 games this season that have had more than 140 combined points scored.
- The Lumberjacks have had an average of 139.9 points scored in their games so far this season, 0.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Eastern Washington Key Players
- The Eagles scoring leader is Steele Venters, who averages 16.4 points per game.
- Eastern Washington is led in rebounding by Linton Acliese III’s 7.3 rebounds per game and assists by Rylan Bergersen’s 4.4 assists per game.
- Venters is the top three-point shooter for the Eagles, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Bergersen leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Venters collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Eastern Washington.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Carson Towt has the top spot on the Lumberjacks rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 8.5 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole has outperformed his Northern Arizona teammates in scoring, putting up 18.8 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Cone leads the Lumberjacks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Northern Arizona grabs more steals than Cone (0.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Zeke Richards (1.1 per game).