The Richmond Spiders (22-12, 10-8 A-10) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Davidson Wildcats (27-5, 15-3 A-10) on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Spiders ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 12, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Davidson vs Richmond Betting Odds
Davidson Offense Vs. Richmond Defense
|Davidson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Richmond Defense|
|76.0 (53)||Points/Gm||68.5 (159)|
|65.3 (303)||Possessions/Game||69.7 (227)|
|48.4 (14)||Field Goal %||44.5 (247)|
|38.8 (6)||3PT %||34.4 (231)|
|56.4 (11)||Effective FG %||50.7 (237)|
|60.0 (4)||True Shooting %||51.5 (125)|
Richmond Offense Vs. Davidson Defense
|Richmond Offense||Stats (Rank)||Davidson Defense|
|71.9 (151)||Points/Gm||65.8 (75)|
|66.7 (247)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (191)|
|44.5 (141)||Field Goal %||41.4 (72)|
|33.8 (188)||3PT %||33.7 (192)|
|51.6 (119)||Effective FG %||49.0 (151)|
|55.2 (114)||True Shooting %||50.1 (60)|
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson has put together a 20-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Wildcats have been favored by 4 points or more 19 times this season, and covered the spread in 12 of those contests.
- Davidson’s games have hit the over 19 out of 31 times this season.
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 20 of 31 games this season.
- The Wildcats have an average total of 137.3 in their outings this year, 0.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Richmond Betting Insights
- Richmond has won 15 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 19 times.
- The Spiders have covered the spread once when an underdog by 4 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- A total of 14 Richmond games this year have gone over the point total.
- Richmond has played 19 games this season that finished with a combined score above 136.5 points.
- The Spiders have a 140.7-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 4.2 more points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
FREE NBA ENTRY
On Sign Up
Deposit $10 and Get 2 More Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Davidson Key Players
- The Wildcats points and assists leader is Foster Loyer. He scores 16.6 points per game and dishes out 3.3 assists.
- Davidson is led in rebounds by Luka Brajkovic’s 7.2 per game.
- Loyer hits 2.7 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Davidson’s blocks leader is Brajkovic, who averages 1.1 per game. Mike Jones leads the team averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
Richmond Key Players
- Tyler Burton holds the top Spiders spot in two categories: scoring (16.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Jacob Gilyard has the title of Richmond assist leader, dishing out 5.5 assists per game this season.
- Gilyard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spiders, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Richmond grabs more steals than Gilyard (3.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Burton (0.6 per game).