The Colgate Raiders (16-11, 13-2 Patriot) will look to continue a nine-game winning streak when they host the American Eagles (8-19, 4-11 Patriot) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Cotterell Court. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of February 20, 2022 at 11:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Colgate vs American Betting Odds
Colgate Offense Vs. American Defense
|Colgate Offense||Stats (Rank)||American Defense|
|74.9 (83)||Points/Gm||71.9 (256)|
|67 (242)||Possessions/Game||65.2 (31)|
|46.6 (54)||Field Goal %||48.2 (351)|
|39.2 (6)||3PT %||34.8 (247)|
|55 (23)||Effective FG %||54 (345)|
|57.5 (36)||True Shooting %||56.7 (342)|
American Offense Vs. Colgate Defense
|American Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colgate Defense|
|63.8 (331)||Points/Gm||68.7 (169)|
|65.1 (315)||Possessions/Game||67 (85)|
|44.7 (144)||Field Goal %||43.4 (201)|
|32.9 (222)||3PT %||33.2 (169)|
|49.5 (227)||Effective FG %||49.5 (182)|
|52.3 (241)||True Shooting %||52.3 (179)|
Colgate Betting Insights
- Colgate is 14-12-1 ATS this season.
- The Raiders have won their only game this season when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Colgate’s games have hit the over 13 out of 27 times this season.
- In 17 of 27 games this season, Colgate and its opponents have scored more than 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Raiders outings this year is 143.2, 6.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
American Betting Insights
- American has compiled a 12-14-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 17 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- So far this year, 13 out of American’s 27 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- American’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 136.5 points in 13 of 27 outings.
- The Eagles have a 134.6-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 1.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries
Free NBA and One Sports Contest Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Colgate Key Players
- Tucker Richardson leads the Raiders in assists and rebounds. He puts up 3.7 assists and six rebounds per game.
- Nelly Cummings paces Colgate with 15.7 points per game.
- Jack Ferguson hits 2.5 treys per game to lead the Raiders.
- Richardson leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Keegan Records collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace Colgate.
American Key Players
- The Eagles leader in scoring is Stacy Beckton Jr. with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds per game and 1.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to American leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Johnny O’Neil with 4.8 rebounds per game and Elijah Stephens with 2.5 assists per game.
- O’Neil is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, knocking down 1.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on American grabs more steals than Beckton Jr. (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than O’Neil (one per game).