The Cleveland Cavaliers (37-27) visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse Tuesday to take on the Indiana Pacers (22-44). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET. Below, we look at the Cavaliers vs. Pacers odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Cavs are coming off a 104-96 home win over the depleted Toronto Raptors, covering as 5-point favorites. That was Cleveland’s second straight cover as they rebound from a 0-6 skid against the spread (ATS).
The Cavaliers are 4-6 ATS over their last 10. They’re 17-16 straight up on the road but are just 5-6-1 ATS as a road favorite, a situation they’ll be in against the Pacers.
Indiana is coming off a 133-123 loss to the Washington Wizards, failing to cover as a 2-point road underdog. The Pacers are also just 4-6 ATS over their last 10 outings and are 29-34-3 ATS on the season. They’re led by G Buddy Hield who is averaging 20 points per game in 10 outings with Indiana.
Cavaliers at Pacers odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 11:51 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Cavaliers -150 (bet $150 to win $100) | Pacers +122 (bet $100 to win $122)
- Against the spread (ATS): Cavaliers -2.5 (-120) | Pacers +2.5 (-105)
- Over/Under (O/U): 223.5 (O: -107 | U: -115)
Cavaliers at Pacers key injuries
- C Jarrett Allen (finger) out
- G Caris LeVert (foot) out
- G Rajon Rondo (toe) questionable
- C Goga Bitadze (foot) questionable
- G Chris Duarte (toe) questionable
- C Myles Turner (foot) out