The Cleveland Cavaliers (38-28) wrap up a three-game road trip Saturday when they play the Chicago Bulls (40-26). Tip-off is 8 p.m. ET at United Center. Below, we look at the Cavaliers vs. Bulls odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
The Cavs lost 117-105 at the Miami Heat Friday. They had no answer for C Bam Adebayo, who had 30 points and 17 rebounds. It snapped a modest two-game win streak, although they had lost six of seven games before those two wins. They are currently sixth in the Eastern Conference.
The Bulls snapped a five-game losing skid with a 114-108 road win over the Detroit Pistons Wednesday. The Bulls are now in fourth place in the conference but only four games back of the top-seeded Miami Heat.
Cavaliers at Bulls odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 6:53 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Cavaliers +125 (bet $100 to win $125) | Bulls -155 (bet $155 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Cavaliers +3.5 (-112) | Bulls -3.5 (-108)
- Over/Under (O/U): 220.5 (O: -112 | U: -108)
Cavaliers at Bulls key injuries
Cavaliers (not officially submitted)
- C Jarrett Allen (finger) out
- SG Caris LeVert (foot) out
- G Lonzo Ball (knee) out
- G Alex Caruso (wrist) questionable
- G Ayo Dosunmu (abductor) probable
- F Zach LaVine (knee) questionable
- C Nikola Vucevic (hamstring) probable
Cavaliers at Bulls odds, lines, picks and predictions
Bulls 114, Cavaliers 108
The Bulls’ 24 home wins are tied for the most in the Eastern Conference, although they have lost their last two games at United Center. The two teams have split the two games they have played this season, both winning on their home courts.
The Cavaliers, dealing with the recent injury to Allen, have only won three games in their last 10.
Take the BULLS (-155).
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning