ACC opponents meet when the Clemson Tigers (11-9, 3-6 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (13-7, 6-4 ACC) at Littlejohn Coliseum, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Seminoles ( ).
This article references odds valid as of February 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Clemson vs Florida State Betting Odds
Clemson Offense Vs. Florida State Defense
|Clemson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida State Defense|
|73.0 (134)||Points/Gm||69.7 (198)|
|65.9 (298)||Possessions/Game||68.8 (151)|
|46.3 (69)||Field Goal %||43.9 (238)|
|38.7 (12)||3PT %||37.7 (345)|
|53.7 (50)||Effective FG %||52.2 (307)|
|56.8 (57)||True Shooting %||55.1 (311)|
Florida State Offense Vs. Clemson Defense
|Florida State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|72.9 (138)||Points/Gm||67.0 (132)|
|67.8 (217)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (81)|
|45.0 (131)||Field Goal %||41.5 (101)|
|34.3 (156)||3PT %||33.8 (211)|
|50.8 (173)||Effective FG %||48.5 (145)|
|54.4 (160)||True Shooting %||52.5 (203)|
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson has compiled an 11-8-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have been favored by 3.5 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those games.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 20 times this season.
- Clemson and its opponents have scored more than 137.5 points in 11 of 20 games this season.
- The average point total in Tigers matchups this year is 134.3, 3.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Florida State Betting Insights
- Florida State has compiled an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of 10 Florida State games this year have gone over the point total.
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 11 of 20 games this season.
- The average over/under for Seminoles contests this season is 141.8, 4.3 more points than this game’s point total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Clemson Key Players
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers scoring 14.8 points per game.
- Clemson is led in rebounding by David Collins’ 7.0 rebounds per game and assists by Nick Honor’s 2.9 assists per game.
- Al-Amir Dawes connects on 2.5 treys per game to lead the Tigers.
- Clemson’s steals leader is Collins, who averages 1.8 per game. Hall leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Florida State Key Players
- Caleb Mills outpaced his teammates on the Seminoles scoring front by putting up 12.8 points per game. He adds 2.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game this season.
- The Florida State leaders in rebounds and assists are Malik Osborne (6.9 rebounds per game) and Rayquan Evans (2.9 assists per game).
- Mills makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seminoles, cashing in 1.2 treys per game.
- Mills tops Florida State in steals with 1.7 per game, and John Butler leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.