The Bryant Bulldogs (16-9, 11-2 NEC) aim to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (7-19, 5-9 NEC) on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to place a bet on the Bulldogs () or the Blue Devils ( to win)? Read on for betting trends, insights and more.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of February 16, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Bryant vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Bryant Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense
|Bryant Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|74.4 (93)||Points/Gm||72.0 (257)|
|69.6 (113)||Possessions/Game||68.9 (173)|
|43.0 (239)||Field Goal %||45.6 (309)|
|30.1 (329)||3PT %||34.8 (247)|
|49.6 (217)||Effective FG %||52.6 (315)|
|53.7 (177)||True Shooting %||54.1 (259)|
Cent. Conn. St. Offense Vs. Bryant Defense
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bryant Defense|
|62.0 (343)||Points/Gm||71.6 (251)|
|66.2 (275)||Possessions/Game||73.4 (322)|
|39.8 (340)||Field Goal %||41.8 (110)|
|34.2 (167)||3PT %||31.6 (91)|
|46.4 (325)||Effective FG %||47.1 (72)|
|49.9 (308)||True Shooting %||49.5 (50)|
Bryant Betting Insights
- Bryant has compiled a 12-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 14 out of Bryant’s 23 games this season have gone over the point total.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. has compiled a 15-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this year, nine out of Cent. Conn. St.’s 27 games with an over/under have hit the over.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $5 Wager
Wager $5 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA) Or
Get $5 Free On Sign Up + 20% Up to $500 On Deposit
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Bryant Key Players
- Peter Kiss leads the Bulldogs scoring 23.9 points per game.
- Luis Hurtado leads Bryant with 3.8 assists per game and Charles Pride paces the team with 8.4 rebounds per outing.
- The Bulldogs are led by Adham Eleeda from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Pride leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Greg Calixte collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Bryant.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Nigel Scantlebury takes the top spot on the Blue Devils scoring and assist lists, tallying 11.5 points and 3.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Snoddy is the Cent. Conn. St. leader with 7.0 per game.
- Ian Krishnan makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Cent. Conn. St. grabs more steals than Trenton McLaughlin (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Snoddy (0.6 per game).