The Boston University Terriers (14-8, 5-4 Patriot) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Colgate Raiders (7-10, 4-1 Patriot) at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022. The Raiders have won four games in a row. Looking to place a bet on the Terriers () or the Raiders ( to win)? Read on for betting trends, insights and more.
Boston University Offense Vs. Colgate Defense
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colgate Defense|
|69.4 (233)||Points/Gm||70.6 (228)|
|63.8 (343)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (97)|
|44.4 (173)||Field Goal %||43.7 (227)|
|34.5 (145)||3PT %||34.8 (258)|
|51.1 (155)||Effective FG %||49.8 (212)|
|55.2 (126)||True Shooting %||53.0 (227)|
Colgate Offense Vs. Boston University Defense
|Colgate Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|72.9 (151)||Points/Gm||64.9 (75)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||64.6 (19)|
|44.7 (154)||Field Goal %||44.3 (259)|
|37.6 (27)||3PT %||32.1 (126)|
|53.0 (78)||Effective FG %||49.5 (199)|
|55.4 (119)||True Shooting %||53.1 (232)|
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University has put together a 9-9-3 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this season, 10 out of Boston University’s 21 games have hit the over.
Colgate Betting Insights
- Colgate has covered seven times in 17 games with a spread this year.
- Colgate’s games have hit the over eight out of 17 times this season.
Boston University Key Players
- Javante McCoy leads the Terriers in points and assists. He averages 16.5 points per game while tacking on 2.6 assists.
- Boston University’s rebounding leader is Sukhmail Mathon, who pulls down 9.9 per game.
- The Terriers are led by McCoy from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Boston University’s steals leader is Jonas Harper, who collects 1.0 per game. Mathon leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a game.
Colgate Key Players
- Nelly Cummings owns the Raiders top spot in scoring with 17.2 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Colgate leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Ryan Moffatt with 6.0 rebounds per game and Tucker Richardson with 3.9 assists per game.
- Cummings makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Colgate grabs more steals than Moffatt (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Keegan Records (1.7 per game).