The Atlanta Hawks (28-30) stop by United Center Thursday for an 8 p.m. ET tip-off with the Chicago Bulls (38-21). Below, we look at the Hawks vs. Bulls odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.
Atlanta has won back-to-back games over the Cleveland Cavaliers (124-116 Feb. 15) and at the Orlando Magic (130-109 Feb. 17). The Hawks were 4-4 straight up (SU) and against the spread (ATS) in the two weeks entering the All-Star break.
Chicago rides a 5-game win streak (4-1 ATS) into the second half of the season with the most recent being a 125-118 home win versus the Sacramento Kings as 5.5-point favorites. The Bulls are 7-3 SU and ATS in their last 10 games.
Hawks at Bulls odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 7:15 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Hawks +140 (bet $100 to win $140) | Bulls -175 (bet $175 to win $100)
- Against the spread: Hawks +3.5 (-105) | Bulls -3.5 (-120)
- Over/Under: 234.5 (O: -115 | U: -107)
Hawks at Bulls key injuries
Hawks (not officially submitted)
- PF John Collins (heel) out
Bulls (not officially submitted)
- PG Lonzo Ball (knee) out
- SG Alex Caruso (wrist) out
- PG Ayo Dosunmu (hand) questionable
- SF Zach LaVine (knee) questionable
Like this article?
Sign up for the USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning